Jam et al about MSM /Helpful in pain from FM and OA ??

Discussion in 'Pain Relief' started by Granniluvsu, May 20, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Jam, et al - I posted somewhere not sure where about MSM. Curious about trying it. I have read about it possibly helping with FM pain as well as OA. I am confused about what kind to try and how much to take.

Looking for as much help as I can get. I hate to have to rewrite the other post I just did. Was looking for the old Alternative Therapy board and it was renamed a bit so I missed it, I guess. I have also been looking around and trying to figure out what to get. I have seen some mixed with other stuff and just the MSM. I have also stried the Glucosamine and Chondroitin some years ago and it didn't seem to help me so guessing maybe I should try the MSM by itself. Any ideas on dosage, etc.

Thanks to anyone who have stories to tell about it.

Love,
    Granni
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks Jam. I just need to decide whether to go for the capsules or the powder. About how much is in a tsp.? Part of the reason I stopped the powdered Mag. citrate was that I really wasn't sure how much I was getting plus it gave me to much gas and I have quite enough, thank you !!

I understand when it isn't working just stop. I have started and stopped so many different supplements and vits if they weren't helping that I could see or feel anyway.

Thanks again !
    Hugz,
    Granni