Jam, I Have My Pendulum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've had it all along. It's a clear crystal pendent given me by a friend. It has sterling silver so I'm not going to purify it in saltwater. I will wait for the full moon and hang it out on the lanai under the moonlight. It has been programmed for healing but I will program it for pendulum work. So, I will wait until I have a chance to do this mid-month before I start using it.

Ha, I've been looking everywhere and had it around my neck all the time.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Any help you can give me is much appreciated. I'm excited to get started but want to be sure the crystal is purified as crystals are very powerful in themselves. Clear ones can be programmed for all kinds of things. Other stones and crystals all have helpful traits which can be used to help us. They also correlate to the chakras. Do you ever do chakra work?

I think you mentioned your pendulum is rose quartz. Rose quartz is associated with the heart chakra and represents love, the most important lesson we are here to learn. It is also associated with the Earth Mother and is a water element, able to calm and heal. It is used to connect with the Devine. No wonder you love it. I know you do your pendulum work with the highest intent.

God has provided us with many blessings which we can use to live and learn at a higher level. I know some people fear these things but I find them very spiritual and helpful and have never encountered anything dark. But then, I pray before I start for protection and that whatever is revealed is for the highest good.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie