Jam....I know you mentioned awhile ago about alkalinity of water

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by sunflowergirl, Nov 13, 2012.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I'm checking into one of those pitchers...expensive though. Apparently lemon juice will change inside your body. Wonder how efficient it would be. Someone was telling me how they're feeling much better being on an alkaline diet. What are your thoughts?
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

mostly by adding pH drops (Body Rescue) to the glass of water or bottle of spring water I have all over my house.

I don't have a pitcher thing, I buy distilled water home delivery by arrowhead, the sink top 2.5 gal container, and just add the above drops to each glass I drink.

Often too I buy extra bottles of Eternal water and/or Essentia waters which are high in pH....Fiji is also one I buy when it's on sale. these 3 are high in pH.

The thought of not doing the pH drops, well I can't imagine...all water is acidic basically...fresh lemon changes that too and I always have a fresh lemon going.

Now how much better do I feel, well, I'm not sick but these darn old joints....I don't see what will change them.

Still think about the antiobiotic therapy which many with RA do, but again the long term abx, I just have a hard time with all the drugs...very few come wthout side effects.. My current rheumy who gives me the acupuncture does NOT like the abx thereapy...My GP gave me a script for Doxy but I've never filled it.... jam
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I'm going to check into the Body Rescue. Also.........do you use or take mineral supplements/drops? I take a multi, plus magnesium citrate, calcium, D3, B12 sub., Stress all B, chewable C 500 each, GSE, peach flavored cod liver oil, started taking milk thistle to clean out liver, and when I remember I eat 5 brazil nuts once a day. It seems like all I do is swallow pills so if I could find a mineral supplement drops that tasted good that would help.

I was reading that if you don't have the right minerals your body will leach out the calcium from the bones.
  4. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I take all those too, but not cod liver oil...started Borage Oil recently and fish oil I've always taken....have been taking Milk Thistle daily for a long time...

I take a Food Based Multi by Rainbow Light called Womens One, like it a lot....get it from one of my two online sources..I've tried so many multis in my life, but like this one the best...seems more pure...I usually take one every other day...

On the trace minerals, I have a bottle of Liqu Mins, low sodium but forget often to use them, says 40 drops at a time...they don't taste great, but in juice or oatmeal or soup they are fine....I often just take them with water and they don't bother me...but I forget to take them....they have a long shelf life...good thing....think I get on them again. jam

Sun, also on the water issue, the pitcher thingy for filtered water does NOT filter out fluoride and I'm fanatic about that one. WIth buying distilled water and spring water, there is no fluoide to worry about.....

[This Message was Edited on 11/13/2012]