Jam. Need advice

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by stick2013, Apr 3, 2013.

1. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Jam,

I am considering taking grape seep extract, and wanted to know what dosage I should start at, or work up to.

Thanks for any advice....
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

general good immunity? Do you have a chronic issue?

Body weight is a factor. Let me know and I'll explain further...
  3. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Chronic issues. Fibro, COPD, arthritis. And old age... Lol!!!! Gee I hate posting my weight online for all to see. 140 lbs.
  4. jaminhealth

in my life, 165 give or take....it's tough to lose the weight, can't move like I'd like to and like to eat.. I'd love to be 150 again....

For you I'd make sure 200mg per day and some days take 2 200mg and see how you feel with this dosing...but 200mg for sure....

Sadly this antioxidant doesn't help much for OA, but maybe some, I've been taking it so long and have been thru so much re: hip replacement misery,,,a broken record I know.

Turmeric is supposed to be good for inflammation if you can tolerate it stomach wise....I'm doing good with the anatabloc for pain and inflammation...

PS: If I were you just starting out, buy the 100mg caps and start with 100mg and try to do 200mg per day and some days even more...hopefully you won't have any issues it it, I never have...

I think it could help with COPD isn't that an asthma like condition. [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2013]
  5. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Thanks so much for the info and the help.. I appreciate it.
  6. jaminhealth

with your experiencs with grape seed ex...it's not a miracle cure, but it's done a LOT for me and my health. I remember vaguely where I was before I started with it....

It's great to NOT buy otc drug for allergies and sinus issues.