JAM: need your help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, Apr 14, 2011.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi Jam!
    I just had a panic attack that lasted an hour. It was really bad and took a lot out of me. I was looking for you and your help because you seem to be so helpful and caring!
    Please reply, I am sending you "vibes" right now and hoping you come on the message boards soon.
    Thanks so much, Earthdog
  2. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Dear Jamin,
    Thanks so much for your reply, it really helped! I take Clonopin which I think is like Lorazepam when I have a panic attack or insomnia and it works pretty good. I also try not to take too much of it as I know it is addicting! I am going to look up the Calms Forte', is sounds like it may be for me! I pray alot and go to church but don't meditate and know I need to. I will take your advice and try the meditation as I have done it in the past. Thanks so much for all of your great advice!

P.S. I am a 52 year-old female and you?
  3. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Dear Jam,
    Thanks for replying back so quickly! Your message really helped! I will look into the link you gave me tomorrow when I have more time and energy. Nice to meet you also and thanks again for your post! I'm happy to hear that you are trying to let go when it comes to your daughter. I know that must be SO difficult but I know first hand how great Al-Anon is for support and comfort.

I am just now going to start meditating again after many years! I have just gone back to church and am praying again. It has really helped me these past few weeks and I have a fantastic church! It is all about spirituality and believing in God and not "religious" per say.
    I go with my hubby's ex-wife, can you believe it? I have been praying a lot and reading books on spiritualism and inspiration and it has really helped me!

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and advice,
    Julie (Earthdog)

P.S. How old are your grandkids and do they live close by?
    PS.S You are close to my mom's age and I find that very comforting because we are very close!