Jam, Used My Crystal Pendulum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I got tired waiting for the full moon and decided to try to use the pendulum. When I asked it to show me what a yes answer looks like, it swung in the north/south direction. It swung east/west for no. I asked it what it looks like when it can't give me an answer at this time. It just hung there. When I asked it if it just hangs there when it can't give me an answer, it answered yes. Wow! I was shocked at how well it worked.

I did ask it if the antibiotics I'm taking would clear up my current problem and it just hung there. Soooo, I don't know if this current round of ABX will clear up the inflammation and pain in my pelvic area.

I stopped because I was tired and really didn't have any more questions. Thanks for posting about pendulum work. It's great to add another tool to help me.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That some of them go in circles. It just amazes me how it swings in an almost perfect line, yes or no. I had planned on asking it again about these meds. If they don't work this time, I have to see my gastro doc, then my urologist and if they can't find anything, I have to go in and be put under while the gyno runs a scope through my navel to take a look-see. AACK!

Again, thanks. I am sure I'll enjoy working with the crystal which feels just perfect as my pendulum.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll ask the pendulum about it. I have Sjogren's so that could account for the dry skin. I don't have the other dryness problem though. It's probably because I take hormone replacement therapy.

I really appreciate your suggestions. This has opened up a whole new world for me.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To get energized under the light of the full moon. Even if there is cloud cover, the full moon will energize it.

I wanted to watch the meteor shower last night but there was too much cloud cover. The almost-full moon looked very mysterous behind the thin veil. I'm a Cancer so I may go out and howl at the moon tonight :)

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Wishing you many, many more in excellent health. Leo is my rising sign so I'm not quite the typical Cancer in all ways. I'm very much a Cancer but with a Leo twist. Aquarius is my moon sign so that affects things too. I find this all so interesting. BTW, Leo is the most accomplished sign in the Zodiac.

We had cloud cover again last night but I could see the moon trying to shine through. I put my crystal out on the lanai to get energized. I'm going to work with it today.

BTW, I'm adding the pregnenalone back into my regimen because I know it helped before. What I like is that it is a precursor so that it won't be used to produce any hormone unless it is needed.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think Princess Di's birthday was July 1st. She was a Cancer. I'm very much a homebody and my home has to reflect my personality and be a haven from the outside world. I love a sparkling clean home but I am realistic about just how much I can do now. As I watch my neighbors age, I see everyone becoming less and less fanatical about cleaning. We talk about it and no one has the energy to put into cleaning like we used to.

I remember Phyllis Diller's saying that she hated housework. She said, "You change the bed, do the dishes, run the vacuum and dust and three months later, you just have to do it all over again."

Erma Bombeck said her neighbor was a clean freak. She bragged that you could eat off her floors. Erma said, "You can eat off my floors too--there's peanut butter, crumbs, jelly..."

Ya gotta have a sense of humor about it.

Love, Mikie
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

"Roseanne's Nuts," but I've seen the ads for it. She's from Denver where I lived before moving to FL. My daughter was in a comedy club there where Roseanne was visiting but not scheduled to do a standup routine. The manager asked her to come up and tell a few jokes. Some guy heckled her and she said something funny, but filthy, in response. She may not be the most tasteful person around but she is a sharp cookie.

I wonder how old Phyllis Diller is. She looked ancient when I was growing up. Her daughter, Susan Lucci, is no spring chick but still looks great. She's skin and bones too. Wish I had skinny genes.

Love, Mikie
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I guess that whole mother and daughter thing was an urban myth. Well, I still wish I had skinny DNA.

Love, Mikie

BTW, thanks for the info
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Like Goldilocks but illness and inactivity has given me enough padding to fight off a lot of disease :) In fact, it's the disease which is giving me the extra padding. I was always a jockette and it didn't matter what I ate. I burned it off. Now, even if I don't eat a lot, my inactivity causes me to gain. I know I need to do some aerobic exercise but right now, I just can't. Hoping that eventually, I'll be able to do a little and work up.

Love, Mikie
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What else can we do.

Love, Mikie
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

A defense plant SW of Denver decided to pump toxic water deep into the ground under pressure. It should never have been done as the plant made plutonium triggers for nuclear warheads. It was owned by Dow which also produced napalm but not at this plant. The pressurized water caused earthquakes and they stopped doing it. It probably saved Denver's water supple as Denver was downstream. What were they thinking?

Love, Mikie
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just heard that Michelle Bachman wants to drill for oil and gas in the Everglades. Our poor Everglades is in bad shape as it is. Yikes! There is always a price to be paid for what we extract from, and return to, the earth. Florida and Colorado are the perfect places for solar energy. We can't drill our way to energy independence.

Love, Mikie
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm no spring chicken and one thing I've learned is that there is always room for hope. We don't usually react in this country until we are in a crisis. With the global economic mess and the instability of the Arab/Asian countries, we absolutely have to find ways to work together to stablize things and bring peace to the world. I pray for peace first because without it, we cannot solve the problems of the world which affect all of us.

I watched "60 Minutes" with Leslie Stahl and she did a big segment on fracking. The thing which seemed to clinch it for me was when the guy set his tap water on fire as it came out of the faucet. Of course, the company drilling in the area claimed it had nothing to do with fracking. Yeah, right!

Love, Mikie
  14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I used my pendulum yesterday but it was a bit sluggish as I was very tired. I asked it whether I have interstitial cystitis and it said I do. I asked about Sjogren's and it just hung for a bit but finally started to move a bit in the "yes" direction. The Sjogren's is in a bit of a remission right now so that my have influenced it. The IC seems to be improving as well. These things flare just like FMS and CFIDS/ME. I asked whether I should try the injections in a month or so if I'm feeling better and it said I should. I hope I can continue to improve. I don't have much energy but if the IC and SS symptoms stay in remission, maybe I will feel better.

I want my condo paid off completely in 10 years and asked whether I should pay an extra $100 for the next five years to get it paid off in ten. My Crystal said yes. I have a very small mortgage which is an ARM. Right now, it's a really good deal. If rates go up, it has a cap on how much they can increase. When rates first fell, they reduced my monthy payment by $100 but I should have continued to pay that. It's not too late. Two times as much is going toward the principal as interest right now.

Again, thank you so much for introducing me to this valuable means of support in my decision making and insight into my health.

Love, Mikie
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That sometimes I have to rephrase my question to get an answer. Seems the more precise the question, the easier time Crystal has answering. I believe there is a great aura of Universal knowledge out there that we can tap into. I think the pendulum is a tool for tapping into that knowledge. Yes, we do hold a lot of answers inside of us but I also believe there are answers "out there" that we can access. I've had these answers come through when I'm meditating or praying but it's more random than asking directly when using Crystal.

Love, Mikie
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

So glad you came on over. This is a great group over here. I meditate on my chakras and I use a deck of cards to forecast each quarter in the year for general trends in my life. The cards are based on stones and crystals, some of which I own. The idea is that each stone or crystal has its own frequency, as does everything. Even if we don't have the stone or crystal, we can try to align ourselves with the frequency which that particular stone or crystal represents. Each stone or crystal also has a corresponding chakra and affirmation.

I will try the pendulum with my chakras. Thanks for that tip. I call my pendulum, Crystal. It is a beautiful clear crystal with a sterling silver cap which attaches to the silver chain I attached it to. I can feel the energy from it in my fingers when it starts to answer a question.

I've always loved things from the earth and am really drawn to the organic jewelry. I watch Jay King on HSN to get ideas for making my own. Of course, I can't use the expensive stones he uses but I can buy cheaper ones. I don't copy his designs but they inspire me.

I have Fung Shui'ed my entire condo and some of the rooms individually. When people come in for the first time, they notice what a calming effect my condo has on them. I have a clump of beautiful smoky quartz in a healing area. I can just look at it and feel better. Smoky quartz is so energized because it has been exposed to radiation in the ground. It is known for its healing qualities.

I find it interesting, fun and helpful to use natural things and ancient wisdom to enchance my life. I'm so glad there are some kindred souls here.

Love, Mikie
  17. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

No wonder she doesn't like him. Negative energy of any kind disrupts work in these areas. I live alone so it's easy for me to set the surroundings to encourage working with my cards, stones or Crystal.

I remember John Edward once telling of a man walking down the aisle when he was doing one of his shows. This man evidently had a very dark energy surrounding him. JE had a difficult time staying on track doing his readings for the audience.

I'm not saying your hubby has dark energy. He's probably just a bit uneasy about something he doesn't understand and uses teasing to relieve his tension. Still, we need our space to be positive for our pendulums to do their work.

Again, I'm so happy you are here.

Love, Mikie
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

No, I never meant that your hubby is a dark energy. How could he be if he's married to you.

Is your crystal ball glass or a ball made from a large crystal? The reason I ask is because my Mom bought me one of those glass balls with a few air bubbles in it. I had wanted it because one turned up in a vision I had while doing visualizations from the old John Bradshaw program on healing the inner child. It was an advanced visialization where I was to visualize myself climbing a beautiful stairway into the sky. At the top was me as a young child. The me-child was supposed to have a gift for me. I was afraid to do it because I was afraid my me-child would not have the gift for me. One night, I screwed up my bravery and did the exercise. When I visualized my me-child at the top, she was so cute, about three years old. She had her hands behind her back and when she brought them out, there was the glass ball with the bubbles. I searched everywhere for that ball and when I found it, my Mom insisted on giving it to me for my birthday. Needless to say, I treasure that ball.

BTW, between John Bradshaw's programs on PBS, his books and my own therapist, I really think I managed to heal a lot of childhood trauma.

Love, Mikie

Perhaps I should try the pendulum over the ball even if it isn't crystal. It has such personal value to me that it might help with the pendulum work.
  19. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I agree. I am in awe of these things too. I'll have to try Crystal over some amythest crystals I have and also the smoky quartz crystals. I got the material to make a new necklace. Some of it is real gemstones and some is dyed stones. I don't really care as it's the look and style which I am going for. Still, I like to know the different minerals, crystals and stones and their characteristics. These stones are an orangy brown. I got a pendant of thinly sliced banded agate with orange white and red bands. It is beautiful. I've got too much to do right now to feel not guilty about working on it but I'm saving it for just the right time. I love wearing the stones. I almost always wear my seraphinite which is a beautiful dark green stone with healing properties. It has chatoiency (sp?) and when it is moved, you can almost see the angel's wings in the stone.

I'll always be grateful to you for introducing me to working with my pendulum.

Love, Mikie

20. springwater

springwater Well-Known Member

Any of you, who can. pls do me a favour?
    I lost some money or think i lost some money from my cupboard
    a week back. i cant be certain tho if i misplaced it or used it somewhere
    else and am mistaken in thinking i lost it. pls can you check with your
    pendulums to see what it says? thank you.

God Bless