Jam, Working With My Pendulum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been working more with Crystal lately. We have some psychic abilities in our family but I've never been phychic. I've had a few premonitions which came true but nothing on a regular basis.

The longer I work with Crystal, the more sensitive I seem to get. I not only get the yes and no answers but I now seem to get additional information or refinements on the yes or no answers psychically.

I always pray before I use Crystal and ask God to provide protective light all around me to keep out any negative energy. I ask only for information which is for the highest good of all concerned.

I now have these two cats living with me. Sun. night when I was working with Spirit, both cats came over, one on each side of me. Both of them reached upward with their front paws as though reaching for something above me. Cats are very sensitive and they must sense this protective light or the presence of Spirit. It was a very strange experience.

Just thought I'd let you know that my work with Crystal seems to have moved to a new level. The thing about the cats is just weird.

Love, Mikie
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Animals, my doctor says help as they relieve a lot of our stress and comfort us. I have had a therapy dog for 6 yrs. Best of luck to you.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Kids,

Jam, you can privately e-mail me here. Just click on my Tweety avatar and send me your message. I swore I'd never have another pet after my Mr. Big died. I also swore I'd never have litter boxes too. I love these cats and couldn't stand the thought that the mean and crazy woman in the hood would hurt them. Also, she was giving Jeff such a hard time that I couldn't stand the thought of this pressure giving him another heart attack. He's done a heroic job of caring for the cats outside for more than two years now considering he's allergic to Tweety. We are all hoping the woman will move. I fear she will self destruct from drinking (Crystal said she would). She has rage issues. So, for now, at least, the kitties are with me. They are safe and happy and live a life most cats would give their right paws for.

Blue, I'm so glad you have such comfort from your therapy dog. My cousin takes her gentle giant dog to hospitals and nursing homes to comfort the patients. I call Tweety and Sylvester my "Service Cats." Studies show that blood pressure usually drops just from petting an animal. These cats love to be petted, talked to and groomed.

I'll keep working with Crystal as I believe it will strengthen my insight. Thanks, Jam, for introducing me to pendulum work.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Jam, Tweety is the name of the white cat that is my avatar. It gets confusing with Twitter and Tweeting. Our Tweety is low tech. My inability to even care for myself some days is why I decided not to have pets again. Well, I'm better since the shots and this was an emergency for the cats and for my friend, Jeff, so I said I'd keep them. Except for disrupting my sleep, they aren't much trouble.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Jam,

This is what is so comforting for me about working with my pendulum. I can ask questions and get good answers. Crystal told me I'd never have permanent glowing good health but will feel well for my age. I've aged 23 years since my CFIDS was triggered. Even had I never gotten sick, age alone would have taken its toll. I'm happy just to live a decent normal life without all the symptoms I had before the injections.

Crystal had told me the shots would work for me. I was worried about my car and Crystal told me it would need nothing else and that nothing else would be found that needed fixing. My bill turned out to be about $100 less than estimated and nothing else was wrong. Crystal saves me a lot of worry.

Again, thanks for teaching me about using a pendulum. I never expected to be getting some psychic-like answers while working with it. I was happy with just the "yes" and "no" responses. The extra information refines those answers. All the psychics and mediums tell us that we can all increase our psychic abilities with practice. I wasn't trying to do that but using Crystal seems to have helped nudge me psychically.

Love, Mikie
  6. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Jam, hi Mikie,

Just dropping by to say hi. Couldn't help but relate to having two kitties around. We also have two, one is a lovey dovey, and the other one is sweet, but a bit more stand offish. For the most part, they get along fine (took a while however). Wouldn't want to be without our lovey dovey, but alas, life is life, that time will come eventually.

Regarding using a pendulum, I tried using one a few years ago, but never seemed to get the hang of it. I may have tried it a second time, and I sometimes think about trying to find it (not good on organization with my CFS/Lyme brain), and giving it another try. But never seem to get around to it (my back burner list is VERY long). lol

Perhaps on a cautionary note, my understanding is that when working with a pendulum, it should only be done to gather information about ourselves, or about people who have given permission to have this done. Apparently not OK to get information about others without their permission.

Mikie, if I ever get the financial wherewithal to try the peptide treatments, I would follow up on that in a heartbeat. Your experiences with them have me thinking there's a good probability it could help me to some degree. Just out of curiosity, did you check with Crystal before trying these treatments?

Well, my brain tires easily these days. But I am able to walk better, and am doing more of it. So I'm off for a walk to rest my brain, and gently exercise my body. I recently began doing some very simple Egoscue e-cises, which have worked great for re-aligning my spine and major joints, which in turn has made walking much smoother and rhythmic. If you're interested, go to YouTube and do a search on Egoscue. Lots of videos available.

All the Best! :)

Wayne

P.S. Jam, I also love this new Pope. He sure doesn't seem to be afraid of stirring things up:

Wall Street Journal --- Pope Warns Church Focusing Too Much on Divisive Issues

Pope Francis has warned that the Catholic Church's focus on abortion, contraception and gay marriage risked overshadowing its pastoral mission and threatened to bring down the church "like a house of cards." ... ---

The NY Times also has a prominent article on his latest comments.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Guys,

Jam, some Toyotas have belts and some have chains. If you have a chain, you don't have to worry until you put quite a few miles on your car but if a chain breaks, it can do a lot of damage to the engine. If you have a belt, it is not only miles driven but also time. Then, you need to determine whether your engine is a noninterference engine. If so and the belt breaks, it does not harm. The car just stops. Toyotas are really tough; that's why I got mine.

Wayne, so good to see you posting. I honestly can't remember how long ago I started using my pendulum but I do think I asked about the shots. I've had extremely good results from them. Evidently, I have a lot of receptors in my brain to explain how well and how fast the shots worked for me. There was a time, though, in the middle of them that I didn't see much improvement and had to keep going on faith alone. Glad I did. I hope you can do them. There is a pharmaceutical co. which is in trials for peptide shots for Lyme. I don't know whether the one I took would help with that or not.

I have asked my pendulum about people other than myself. In the beginning, it would not answer some questions. Now, though, it does answer my questions about others since my work with it seems to have moved to a higher psychic level. I always pray for protection from any negative energy before I start and ask only for info which will be for the highest good of all concerned.

I also like the new Pope. It's time for a fresh breeze at the Vatican.

Don't be a stranger over here. Our Loungers and Porchies are great!

Love, Mikie
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks, Jam, I appreciate your asking RoseAnn for me. I need to call PH and order some supps. I thought I had some GSE around here but can't find it. I am actually doing well but had this UTI which lasted so long and now that I'm run down, I have some kind of virus. I'm feeling so much better today. Still running low-grade temp but have some energy. Even before I got sick with CFIDS/ME and FMS, I was always prone to getting these things. I would almost think from the temp and the symptoms that I have had a light case of flu. I'm still taking my Acyclovir.

It's been raining for days due to the tropical depression in the Gulf. This is making me and the cats lethargic. I am going to do a few tasks around the condo today but didn't go to the mtg. this morning.

I am praying for good results for your shoulder and ankle.

Love, Mikie
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Jam,

Wow! A whole year! Can't believe it. I still use Crystal but there are fewer and fewer things I need answers to. I used to worry about living beyond my money but no longer do. Once, when sitting quietly, meditating on abundance, a male voice (God? Guardian Angel? Spirit Guide?) said, "My child, you will want for nothing." I kept asking Crystal whether that is true and she always said, "yes." I now know that we can pray and meditate but we have to release our mantras and stop being so attached to the outcomes. It has freed me from stress and worry. I've been doing the Oprah/Deepak Chopra meditations and it has made a huge change in my life. I'm not used to using mantras for specific meditation; I usually just try to clear my mind so I can hear God's messages. Sometimes I do and, sometimes, I hear nothing. Still, meditation helps me.

I have added other beliefs, many New Age or Eastern, to my own religious base and it has made my spiritual life much richer. I send my best to you for your own journey.

Love, Mikie
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Jam,

Just being able to share is part of our healing. This may be the only place where someone else can empathize with us. Most of what we worry about never comes to pass so I've finally decided it's not worth it. I always knew that but now, I feel it.

I keep all of us, including you, in my prayers.

Love, Mikie