Jam, Working With My Pendulum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been working more with Crystal lately. We have some psychic abilities in our family but I've never been phychic. I've had a few premonitions which came true but nothing on a regular basis.

The longer I work with Crystal, the more sensitive I seem to get. I not only get the yes and no answers but I now seem to get additional information or refinements on the yes or no answers psychically.

I always pray before I use Crystal and ask God to provide protective light all around me to keep out any negative energy. I ask only for information which is for the highest good of all concerned.

I now have these two cats living with me. Sun. night when I was working with Spirit, both cats came over, one on each side of me. Both of them reached upward with their front paws as though reaching for something above me. Cats are very sensitive and they must sense this protective light or the presence of Spirit. It was a very strange experience.

Just thought I'd let you know that my work with Crystal seems to have moved to a new level. The thing about the cats is just weird.

Love, Mikie
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Animals, my doctor says help as they relieve a lot of our stress and comfort us. I have had a therapy dog for 6 yrs. Best of luck to you.
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

That's interesting Mikie, keep working with Crystal....I probably use my girl every day or some form of muscle testing.....

I have the cutest email about animals being the best "medical labs"....I'd send it to you, you would appreciate it, send me your email and I'll send it on to you, if you care to. jam
  4. jaminhealth

PS: You are very nice to give those cats an indoor home....when we gave up cats Many Years ago, my daughter had 2 at certain times, I vowed I'd never have a cat box, ever again....I take good care of my plants.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Kids,

Jam, you can privately e-mail me here. Just click on my Tweety avatar and send me your message. I swore I'd never have another pet after my Mr. Big died. I also swore I'd never have litter boxes too. I love these cats and couldn't stand the thought that the mean and crazy woman in the hood would hurt them. Also, she was giving Jeff such a hard time that I couldn't stand the thought of this pressure giving him another heart attack. He's done a heroic job of caring for the cats outside for more than two years now considering he's allergic to Tweety. We are all hoping the woman will move. I fear she will self destruct from drinking (Crystal said she would). She has rage issues. So, for now, at least, the kitties are with me. They are safe and happy and live a life most cats would give their right paws for.

Blue, I'm so glad you have such comfort from your therapy dog. My cousin takes her gentle giant dog to hospitals and nursing homes to comfort the patients. I call Tweety and Sylvester my "Service Cats." Studies show that blood pressure usually drops just from petting an animal. These cats love to be petted, talked to and groomed.

I'll keep working with Crystal as I believe it will strengthen my insight. Thanks, Jam, for introducing me to pendulum work.

Love, Mikie
  6. jaminhealth

Mikie, some days I don't have the ummph to keep my wonderful plants watered and fed, so an animal in my house just doesn't work....My daughter has a wonderful dog and she now calls her a service dog as my daughter lost her hearing some years ago....landlords for the most part won't rent to people with animals, but my apt bldg is pretty full of cats and dogs, our landlord gets a hefty deposit from tenants for their pets....the landlord's family have been great animal lovers...

I have worried about my daughter taking her dog for the last walk of the day, nighttime, but have to let my worry go. They love their pet and lately she's had a limp and ended up at vet's, but no problem supposedly, now she's on a joint supplement.... Always something with pets too.

I'm not sure what that tweety thing is to send you this cute animal email, but I'll check around.... jm
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Jam, Tweety is the name of the white cat that is my avatar. It gets confusing with Twitter and Tweeting. Our Tweety is low tech. My inability to even care for myself some days is why I decided not to have pets again. Well, I'm better since the shots and this was an emergency for the cats and for my friend, Jeff, so I said I'd keep them. Except for disrupting my sleep, they aren't much trouble.

Love, Mikie
  8. jaminhealth

You know I've talked a lot of chronic inflammation in my body, and that I've been taking Anatabloc since Jan and had 4 good months Jan-April and then things kinda dropped off for me....now on Zyflamend as well going into 2nd month and believing these 2 will keep me going re: inflammation...

I just asked RoseAnn if I will get better and better the longer and longer on these 2 anti inflammatories and I got a very strong positive SWING , so I continue with these treatments...

So for the heck of it, I asked: Will I ever feel 40 again, a big NO; Will I ever feel 50 again, a big NO; Will I ever feel 60 again, a big NO; Will I maintain where I am now? The pendulum stopped and totally reversed to YES....so we'll see...it's truly amazing the energy of it.

I know I'll never feel 40, 50, or 60, but maintaining, that's good.
  9. jaminhealth

Well, I just asked RoseAnn, should I have Prolo in my right knee and I got a NO.....then asked if I should have it in my right shoulder and got a YES.....

I had Prolo in my right shoulder about 4 yrs ago and got 3 yrs of relief....it's bothering me again, from old injuries, so maybe I'll listen to RoseAnn and do the shoulder again. $150 per site...
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Jam,

This is what is so comforting for me about working with my pendulum. I can ask questions and get good answers. Crystal told me I'd never have permanent glowing good health but will feel well for my age. I've aged 23 years since my CFIDS was triggered. Even had I never gotten sick, age alone would have taken its toll. I'm happy just to live a decent normal life without all the symptoms I had before the injections.

Crystal had told me the shots would work for me. I was worried about my car and Crystal told me it would need nothing else and that nothing else would be found that needed fixing. My bill turned out to be about $100 less than estimated and nothing else was wrong. Crystal saves me a lot of worry.

Again, thanks for teaching me about using a pendulum. I never expected to be getting some psychic-like answers while working with it. I was happy with just the "yes" and "no" responses. The extra information refines those answers. All the psychics and mediums tell us that we can all increase our psychic abilities with practice. I wasn't trying to do that but using Crystal seems to have helped nudge me psychically.

Love, Mikie
  11. jaminhealth

Mikie, I think you were headed for a timing belt, right? So you didn't need to do that....I forget how many miles on your Toy, but my owners manual says 60 or 90K for a new belt....

I don't drive much anymore at all, and my 1995 Toy has 44K, so if I'm still alive at 60K miles, I may be thinking of a timing belt, maybe not.

Good outcome you had. jam
  12. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Jam, hi Mikie,

Just dropping by to say hi. Couldn't help but relate to having two kitties around. We also have two, one is a lovey dovey, and the other one is sweet, but a bit more stand offish. For the most part, they get along fine (took a while however). Wouldn't want to be without our lovey dovey, but alas, life is life, that time will come eventually.

Regarding using a pendulum, I tried using one a few years ago, but never seemed to get the hang of it. I may have tried it a second time, and I sometimes think about trying to find it (not good on organization with my CFS/Lyme brain), and giving it another try. But never seem to get around to it (my back burner list is VERY long). lol

Perhaps on a cautionary note, my understanding is that when working with a pendulum, it should only be done to gather information about ourselves, or about people who have given permission to have this done. Apparently not OK to get information about others without their permission.

Mikie, if I ever get the financial wherewithal to try the peptide treatments, I would follow up on that in a heartbeat. Your experiences with them have me thinking there's a good probability it could help me to some degree. Just out of curiosity, did you check with Crystal before trying these treatments?

Well, my brain tires easily these days. But I am able to walk better, and am doing more of it. So I'm off for a walk to rest my brain, and gently exercise my body. I recently began doing some very simple Egoscue e-cises, which have worked great for re-aligning my spine and major joints, which in turn has made walking much smoother and rhythmic. If you're interested, go to YouTube and do a search on Egoscue. Lots of videos available.

All the Best! :)

Wayne

P.S. Jam, I also love this new Pope. He sure doesn't seem to be afraid of stirring things up:

Wall Street Journal --- Pope Warns Church Focusing Too Much on Divisive Issues

Pope Francis has warned that the Catholic Church's focus on abortion, contraception and gay marriage risked overshadowing its pastoral mission and threatened to bring down the church "like a house of cards." ... ---

The NY Times also has a prominent article on his latest comments.
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Guys,

Jam, some Toyotas have belts and some have chains. If you have a chain, you don't have to worry until you put quite a few miles on your car but if a chain breaks, it can do a lot of damage to the engine. If you have a belt, it is not only miles driven but also time. Then, you need to determine whether your engine is a noninterference engine. If so and the belt breaks, it does not harm. The car just stops. Toyotas are really tough; that's why I got mine.

Wayne, so good to see you posting. I honestly can't remember how long ago I started using my pendulum but I do think I asked about the shots. I've had extremely good results from them. Evidently, I have a lot of receptors in my brain to explain how well and how fast the shots worked for me. There was a time, though, in the middle of them that I didn't see much improvement and had to keep going on faith alone. Glad I did. I hope you can do them. There is a pharmaceutical co. which is in trials for peptide shots for Lyme. I don't know whether the one I took would help with that or not.

I have asked my pendulum about people other than myself. In the beginning, it would not answer some questions. Now, though, it does answer my questions about others since my work with it seems to have moved to a higher psychic level. I always pray for protection from any negative energy before I start and ask only for info which will be for the highest good of all concerned.

I also like the new Pope. It's time for a fresh breeze at the Vatican.

Don't be a stranger over here. Our Loungers and Porchies are great!

Love, Mikie
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  14. jaminhealth

Hi kids, I can't say the pendulum is gospel, but it's a good guide, I think. I just talked to mine and when I get ready to use it go thru my ritual (programming) to have it work for "ME"....one of the rituals is saying my Name is.................. and it gives me a strong YES, today I asked it if my name is two other names and got a strong NO...then I asked it if Prolo would help with my weak ankle and got a strong YES..... Our pendulum needs to be programmed to work for us in particular...

It's pretty amazing.....

So looks like Shoulder and Ankle may be the next Prolo works...with right shoulder I got 3 yrs of relief with Prolo, that was 4+ yrs ago and I need a re charging there I believe..ankle is a mess since hip replacement....

I don't remember if I asked my pendulum if I should get a hip replacement or not, just don't recall, but I would think I did, but who knows now, but I asked it today IF I should have had it done and I
    got a NO..... too late, it's been a mess for me.
  15. jaminhealth

Mikie, I have been reading where you are sick again, this preplexes me and I believe you are one who does NOT take grape seed ex, if you have a good reason, then it's none of my business....but you know me, always trying to help others...

Everyone in my life in recent years all claim more energy when they start on grape seed ex....last night at dinner, my grandgirl who will be 17 and very active and tennis player, etc. was sick not long ago and down for a few days....she told me last night "gram I'm now taking grape seed ex every day"....that made me feel so good and I applauded her for working to keep healthy. She's basically healthy but gets sick now and then.....why get sick if you can avoid it....

Anyway, I just asked my pendulum if my friend Mikie from PH would achieve more energy and not get sick as much if she took grape seed extract and got a strong YES....

So whatever it's worth, I know the peptides have changed a lot for you, but you still seem to get sick and deal with the UTI, grape seed ex is also suggested for UTI issues...

So here I am again, trying to help "fix" others....it's in my blood, guess if I didn't have such a long history for myself and so many others, I couldn't go on about grape seed ex....feel better. jam
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks, Jam, I appreciate your asking RoseAnn for me. I need to call PH and order some supps. I thought I had some GSE around here but can't find it. I am actually doing well but had this UTI which lasted so long and now that I'm run down, I have some kind of virus. I'm feeling so much better today. Still running low-grade temp but have some energy. Even before I got sick with CFIDS/ME and FMS, I was always prone to getting these things. I would almost think from the temp and the symptoms that I have had a light case of flu. I'm still taking my Acyclovir.

It's been raining for days due to the tropical depression in the Gulf. This is making me and the cats lethargic. I am going to do a few tasks around the condo today but didn't go to the mtg. this morning.

I am praying for good results for your shoulder and ankle.

Love, Mikie
  17. jaminhealth

Well, it's been almost a year since we've talked Pendulum. I still talk to RoseAnn almost daily. I joined a Spiritual online group last week and finally posted a post.....posted to them about "end times"....which my RoseAnn says NO, no end of world.

I somehow believe that is correct....everything goes on...

I just tested RoseAnn by asking her about the current time....

That was about 1PM here.

I commented as follows: The time is 3PM, got a strong negative swing.

Then said: It's 2PM and got a strong negative swing.

Then finally, I said it's 1PM ish and the swing turned to a strong positive.

This work just never stops amazing me. Maybe I'll ask: If I will live to my 90's....I've never asked that and if I do, I'm out of money......jam
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Jam,

Wow! A whole year! Can't believe it. I still use Crystal but there are fewer and fewer things I need answers to. I used to worry about living beyond my money but no longer do. Once, when sitting quietly, meditating on abundance, a male voice (God? Guardian Angel? Spirit Guide?) said, "My child, you will want for nothing." I kept asking Crystal whether that is true and she always said, "yes." I now know that we can pray and meditate but we have to release our mantras and stop being so attached to the outcomes. It has freed me from stress and worry. I've been doing the Oprah/Deepak Chopra meditations and it has made a huge change in my life. I'm not used to using mantras for specific meditation; I usually just try to clear my mind so I can hear God's messages. Sometimes I do and, sometimes, I hear nothing. Still, meditation helps me.

I have added other beliefs, many New Age or Eastern, to my own religious base and it has made my spiritual life much richer. I send my best to you for your own journey.

Love, Mikie
  19. jaminhealth

Good Mikie, glad to hear you have gotten things more under control in your life....hope your health improves too... I check in on the Porch but it's too much for me to keep up with....but I've read about your issues recently.

I'm healthy EXCEPT for all the complications from the replacement....

I know you own a condo and owning a property does help with financial security down the long road.....I own no property as I sold my condo years ago....became too much of an albatross back then plus the location was not what I wanted to stay in.

I meditate but not the ones you do. So we all do what we find for us. I've got to let go more and more of the lack of money in my late life, my parents lived into 90's and even with a house was running low of funds...

Take care. jam
  20. jaminhealth

I notice and feel a a huge change in my being even since I came to this board and I think it was 2006....

I've gone thru a long depression years ago and it was thyroid dsyfunction and then another lowness and it was Vit D in the tank....so I've addressed those and don't feel a clinical depression.

But things have changed so drastically in my life and I am alone a lot, my choosing...getting around is tough for me NOW and so I do just what I have to do but wonder if I'm depressed....Plus I don't enjoy being with others for small talk stuff and so I pick and choose...the daughter and grandkids are a nice gathering when I see them, but that's not often....they are nutty busy with their teenage lives and boy my daughter is getting a double dose of teenagers....so much peer pressure on these children....yikes....I had my pressures but they are all so different today for these kids......that's life..

I just asked my RoseAnn and got a NO....it's just circumstances on where I am now, with joints and walking etc....and pain so I have to accept it all and I do, but don't like it all, but can't change what's been done.

Anyway, just sharing the low feeling of narley joints and pain....
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014