Jam, You Are Right!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since I put my crystal out in the moonlight, it's so much more responsive. When I ask my questions, right before it starts to swing, I feel just a slight tingle in my finger and thumb. I asked about the pregnenalone and whether I should add it. It didn't respond. I asked whether I should stop taking my hormones and replace them with the preg and it said, "Yes." This way, I can just let the preg make hormones for me, including DHEA.

I also asked whether I would be OK financially long term if I were careful and it said, "Yes." I already knew this because once when I was meditating and praying, a voice said to me in my head, "My child, you will want for nothing." I knew that didn't mean I could have anything I wanted; it meant I would not want for anything I need. I have everything I need and then some. In fact, like I mentioned on the thread on "Hoarders," I need to donate a TON of stuff. It's mostly stuff I used to need but no longer do. There are people out there who can use it.

Thanks again for all your help with the pendulum and the DHEA question. Oh and BTW, the crystal said I am getting better from whatever I've had causing pain in the pelvic area. It also said I don't need to see the urologist nor the gasterologist.

Love, Mikie

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've always loved fish and eaten it all my life. I also have taken kelp as a supp until I started the Guai. Also, the salt I use is sea salt and before that, I always used iodized salt. But, I will ask Crystal. I named my girl too. Crystal is just perfect. I will ask about the iodine. A lot of people with thyroid issues in the old days were from the middle of the country where seafood wasn't usual until refrigerated transportation became common.

Yes, I already knew the answer to the financial question but I figure it never hurts to ask a known question. It just makes me feel better about the info I get on the unknowns. I totally trust the answers I get when I meditate and now, I'm learning to trust Crystal too.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you are not going to go the surgery route. The success rate for back surgery isn't great. I hope and pray for relief for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  5. wildflowers23

wildflowers23 Member

Do you just place it out for full moon? To energize it? Since I missed full moon- do I have to wait to use it?

How do you program it please.

How do you ask the questions?
    So you say a prayer first?

thank you guys so much!! Flowers to all !!!

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Jam is the real expert; I'm just a brand new beginner with this. What I do know is crystals, though. Setting a crystal out in the light of a full moon will energize it and cleanse it. You can also bathe a crystal in sea salt water to cleanse it. I don't put mine in sea salt because it's a pendant set in sterling silver. I used mine before I put it out in the moonlight and it worked just fine. It just works better now.

If you search online for pendulum work, you will find instructions for how to hold the pendulum and how to ask it to show you how it behaves to answer yes, no or can't answer at this time. Some swing in circles and some swing up and down and back and forth.

I always pray before I work with anything mystical in order to protect myself and to keep away any negative energy. I ask that the answers I get are for the highest possible good and I thank God for all the blessings I have.

I also work with cards which are affiliated with stones and crystals to forecast the four quarters of each year. I usually do this when there is a full moon or some other celestial happening, like an eclipse. These forecasts are more general but are always extremely accurate and indicitive of what is happening in my life. When I know what is trending, I know what I need to do and am less likely to become frustrated or surprised. Surprises can be good but knowing what might be in store gives comfort. I usually wear one or more of the stones, gems or crystals which show up in the forecast. Things which come from the earth are so amazing and, like everything else, vibrate to their own discrete frequency. Also, for those who like working with the chakras, the stones correlate to the main chakras.

Hope this helps until Jam comes along. If it were not for her enthusiasm and help, I would likely not have tried this wonderful tool.

Love, Mikie
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

When I Feng Shui'ed my condo, I got those crystal pulls for all my fans, all five of them and the one on the lanai. Crystals are big in Feng Shui. They keep the chi moving in the home.

Love, Mikie