Jam....you've mentioned about adding picnogenol to face cream

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by sunflowergirl, Dec 3, 2012.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I've got 3 bottles of the capsules. How much do you add to a face cream. I bought these on sale a year or so ago but never took them and now I'm taking the grape seed extract.

Did you notice a difference in your skin when you started using the cream?
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

and pour in the powder to the cream...Start with one capsule and try that out....How large is your jar of cream, what kind is it? The texture could be a bit gritty, maybe not, depending on the fineness of the capsule powder. If it's a large jar of cream 4oz or so, 2-3 capsules would work too. Kinda play with the amount...

Don't let those Pycnogenols go to waste, they are valuable...use them, even one a day with the grapeseed ex...you can take both.

I NOW use Millcreek Vit E cream and open usually 2-3 softgels of grapeseed ex....the oil in the softgel mixes in real nicely. I have some softgels from another product I've used. Do I make sense? jam

Oh my skin is very smooth and pretty wrinkle free for a 74 yr old gal. I get compliments but too, I don't sit out in the sun to age the skin either.