James Tomasi Seminar - Is he legit?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

There was an ad in the paper this morning regarding a seminar put on by a local doctor. The guest speaker is James Tomasi who claims he came from the verge of suicide to living again using a "procedure".

Anyone heard of this? And or him?

He says he's not selling anything (yeah, he does this out of the goodness of his heart!). I think probably the local doc is doing the "procedure" and that's where the money will come in.

I'm thinking about going but it is a 1 hour drive each way and after working all day I don't know if I can do it. I wanted to ask if anyone knew about it so I can save myself the trip if it's another scam.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!

[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thanks!

I looked up some on the web, too, and found the same type info. Most of it was in the ad I read this morning.

I also found a website describing a surgical procedure for TN that came up when I did the name search. And a site where people talked about having the surgery.

I don't know if surgery is what he will be talking about, but I decided I don't want to drive up and back by myself.

Thanks again!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Bump for more info!