James

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kredca4, Aug 23, 2002.

1. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Is it true that Jackie has quit this site?
    I'm very Sad about this, she has worked so hard to help make this site what it is. She had a lot of imput and I was under the impression that you put her in charge because of her Support and Time and yes Love that she has for the People coming here looking for Help.

I have seen this poor site go through so much Pain, and now this just breaks my heart.

I hope that things can be worked out. I will truly Miss her, even though we have different ideas about some thing's, we got past the arguing a long time ago. I hope that she can return and that everyone can Please be kind to each other.

You folks have been so generous in providing this Support Board. I feel in a way that I'm the kid going through a Parents Divorce, and today has been the Pits from the begining.

I just missed being in a terrible accident here in Long Beach, the 91 & 710. Plus it's been a month since my Mom passed away, and if I lose this board, well that'll be the end of my reaching out to other's. To much Hurt involved, I didn't espect it to happen here where others who suffer the same Disabilities as me . I can't understand why we treat each other the way the Normals treat us. It's the same attuditude, sorry I can't spell right now, I'm crying to much to continue.

Expect to say that I have improved so much and have learned so much about the Importance of Supplements, even if I have trouble taking them. I respect thoes that do and I'm glad for their sucess.

Hopefully you all can Kiss and Make up.

I Respect that this is your site and I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just hurt. I hope James that you understand. I have been here since Nov of 2000. I have admired your Photography, and anyone who can take Shots like that has a Soul. A Tender Soul.

God Bless You,
    kredca4/sharonk
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Is it true that Jackie has quit this site?
    I'm very Sad about this, she has worked so hard to help make this site what it is. She had a lot of imput and I was under the impression that you put her in charge because of her Support and Time and yes Love that she has for the People coming here looking for Help.

I have seen this poor site go through so much Pain, and now this just breaks my heart.

I hope that things can be worked out. I will truly Miss her, even though we have different ideas about some thing's, we got past the arguing a long time ago. I hope that she can return and that everyone can Please be kind to each other.

You folks have been so generous in providing this Support Board. I feel in a way that I'm the kid going through a Parents Divorce, and today has been the Pits from the begining.

I just missed being in a terrible accident here in Long Beach, the 91 & 710. Plus it's been a month since my Mom passed away, and if I lose this board, well that'll be the end of my reaching out to other's. To much Hurt involved, I didn't espect it to happen here where others who suffer the same Disabilities as me . I can't understand why we treat each other the way the Normals treat us. It's the same attuditude, sorry I can't spell right now, I'm crying to much to continue.

Expect to say that I have improved so much and have learned so much about the Importance of Supplements, even if I have trouble taking them. I respect thoes that do and I'm glad for their sucess.

Hopefully you all can Kiss and Make up.

I Respect that this is your site and I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just hurt. I hope James that you understand. I have been here since Nov of 2000. I have admired your Photography, and anyone who can take Shots like that has a Soul. A Tender Soul.

God Bless You,
    kredca4/sharonk
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I have read it from her and I'm trying to mend fences without rasing a big Fuss. Hardly anyone reads my Posts so I thought this would be a quite way of finding out from James and also who else might know.

You can imagine how she feels, I can't say the Why's, I'm not privy to such matter's, I'min just a shoulder to lean on without any imput in her opinions. She never discuss's the business between the Moderators and the board.

She knew a long time ago that I did not want to ever even be asked, lol, to be a moderator when they first talked about it. I warned her how Stressful it would be.

We are simpily friends and will continue to be, I will miss her imput here and I hope that things get back to Normal, whatever that is, soon.

I have seen this board go through many battles, I have wounds myself, I try hard not to hurt others, but still stick by my guns when I think I'm right.
    I have been here since Nov 2o something, a month after getting my dx. I was stuned, then went into research mold, and ended up here. About 30 members where here atthe time, and I have seen so many come and go.

Jackie may not be well liked by some, But she know's more than anyone person here. It'll take at least 2 folks to explain what she can in one post.

Of course she's wrong sometime's, but if you can show her the Proof, she's the kind of gal that will soak up the information and Thank you.

Anyway, Please Pray for her, and this board.

Me I'm taking off for the Weekend, I have a puppy to care for and a body that just got a Truma because of a near miss accident, the truck went off the road, and people where slaming on brakes, I was flooring the brake and I was the passanger.

Sincerely,
    kredca4
  4. James

James Guest

Hello,
    We have been talking over several issues with Jackie.
    If you have questions please email me webmaster@prohealthinc.com
    Sincerely,
    James
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

.......because I could sense a spirit of bitterness and resentment. But this board get's swept with that spirit on a regular basis. Eventually things return to the compassionate supportive board it's intended to be.
    But.....if this is true and Jackie is gone......I'm history too.
    DJ
  6. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I will never compromise my morals.
    I'm outa here!
    Jackie F
  7. LynneH

LynneH New Member

Perhaps we should use Jackie's own words and not jump to conclusions and abide by what the webmaster has decided to do. This site is free to everyone and let's remember that without them, no one would be here.

Sincerely,
    LynneH
  8. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I also want to say thank you for all you've done. Taking the time to research & give an appropriate article from the library helped me learn so many things that I wouldn't have been able to do on my own. Your caring enough about others to let them have hope that a good quality of life was possible with these DDs has been priceless...and I've only seen a fraction of those you've helped since I'm new.

Best wishes and Hope all can be resolved to your satisfaction so we can continue to benefit from your wisdom. Michele
  9. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I haven't been on this board for too long, but this is sad.

It must feel like someone died to alot of veterans here.

JackieF, I do hope you come back!!

-Shoobie
  10. Cheka

Cheka New Member

I so hope you are right about Jackie staying on as a member!!! I NEED her!!! She manages to "make sense" for me things that I may have heard, read or already know but can't seem to apply to myself. I haven't been here long at all but I mourn her departure. I do so hope we have not seen the "last" of her!!

To Jackie: I do understand having to leave for moral reasons and I would never want anyone to compromise who they are. I can't believe how hard I am taking this!! Know that you are in my prayers and that you have helped me more in the past few weeks than all my doctors put together since I was diagnosed.
    With much respect and love,
    Debbie
  11. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i still don't understand what all the huppla everyone is complaining about the board in the past month. all i have ever received is support and wonderful information and jackie your knowledge and understanding helped me through many tough weeks!

sometimes it is time to move on for your own best interest and if that is what is best for you, good for you! but...... please post once and awhile!!

warm regards, fibolady