Jamin, Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by springwater, Aug 13, 2010.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

I tried posting this in your thread called 72today but the post keeps going to health board.

so posting it in new topic.

Hope you have a good day. sorry to hear about the pain. You seem to get around pretty good

for all the things you deal with; ive always admired that about you. Your tenacity. Love that you

are on the boards with all the valuable info you have and all you share about your life, thank you

God Bless
  2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I have NO CLUE where it went.. LOL!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jam... Hope today was great. Enjoy your dinner....
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Your messages went to the Health Board. Sorta!

You can't find them on the Health Board though. If you go to your
    profile and click on your posts and check the health board listings, you will
    find your messages.

Jean is the one who figured this out. I think she uses 2010 as a user name. But, of
    course, you can't look up anything w/ "2010" since that includes all messages from
    this year.

Isn't the world of computers wonderful?!

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I almost forgot your birthday today. I hard. checked the boards today and just realized it was your birthday.

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday, have a good dinner or whatever it is you want to do today. I just read you were going to go out with you friend. That sounds like fun.

You go girl !!As much as you can that is ! Believe me I do understand when you have to deal with pain and all daily.

Have a good time Jam !

LEFTYGG Member

Hope you had a great day Jammim. love gail
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hope it was wonderful and that you are feeling well. All the best, Erika
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

that it looks like you will have to have surgery. That is if you want to get rid of your pain. Yep, we all hope not to have to go under the knife but sometimes you really have no other choices (or alternative meds) - right Jam !

When do you have to make your decision ? Good luck Jam !!