JAMINHEALTH, ??about grapeseed extract

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phoebe1, Jan 21, 2007.

1. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I have read your posts about how this has helped you, especially with your headaches which is a major issue for me.
    I would really like to try it, but I don't want to buy the wrong thing. In my country it is sold under many different names, I have found one called Procydin, if you have time to google it, can you please give me your opinion? It contains 70mg of proanthocyanidins and a few other things, it's the only one I know off, unless you think I should look around more I think I'm going to buy this one.

Phoebe
  2. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I remember that the Procydin manufactured in SA exploded on to the market a few years ago and just about everybody was taking it because it was hailed as a new wonder cure for almost every disease under the sun.
    Anyway, it was a good marketing ploy and it worked :)
    It is still extremely popular here and a lot of people swears by it.

The one I'm talking about contains proanthocyanidins, calcium ascorbate, bioflavenoids and vitamin E, they recommend 2 capsules daily, do you think I should take more to kickstart my body?

Phoebe
  3. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

Bump for anyone who can tell me what the loading dose should be!

Thanks
    Phoebe
  4. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I saw on the bottle they recommend a dose of 140mg per day, but I weigh less than half of that (in kg), we'll see how it goes.
    I'm glad that you mentioned grape seed extract, who knows I might just be saved form my endless headaches!

Phoebe