Jaminhealth, GSE question? :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, May 22, 2011.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hi Janimhealth. I have been doing some research on GSE since you had posted many times about its benefits. I have read that people are turning to GSE in liquid form because it is used and a "natural antibiotic" without all the dangerous side effects from pharmaceutical antibiotics.

From all that I have read and that you have posted, I am picking up 400 mg from my health food store this week, but would really like to try the "liquid" form since I take so many supplements (I take up to 9 supplements a day) usually capsule form, it would be a nice change of pace to take a liquid, I don't have any problems with that. Have you heard of the liquid form, or have you tried it? I will have to do more research later on. Thank you and hugs, Chelz.
  2. Chelz

Chelz New Member

I just have to laugh at something, I was probably looking up Grapefruit Seed Extract and getting it mixed up with Grapeseed Extract...................lots of brain fog going on here and I'm only 46, LOL. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm getting more and more like my mom everyday, LOL.

I want to use the Grapeseed Extract and yes, it is the powerful antixoidant one. I kept going from site to site, probably getting confused in my internet search. I did however read that GrapeFRUIT seed extract can have "antibacterial" properties, so I was getting confused, oh well, just another FM day I suppose, it's also Monday.

So, anyway, I will stick with the capsules of Grapeseed, what the heck, might as well try another supplement since you are right about this, lots of good information about it. Thanks again, Hugs, Chelz. :)