Jaminhealth the Grape Seed is a go

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Johnm2, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Johnm2

Johnm2 New Member

Thanks - Yesterday - after taking the GSE I noticed these changes:
    2 WEEK LONG HEADACHE - GONE
    LOSS OF TASTE - TASTE IS RETURNING
    ENERGY - MORE (Kind of a sugar buzz feeling)
    FM IN ARMS - STILL THERE BUT LESS
    STIFF NECK PAIN/FM LIKE - PRETTY MUCH GONE
    FATIGUE - LESS
    These were the main things that were keeping me down. I started doing things again and noticed the headache was gone.
    I have never had any noticeable results w/ my health problems except gamma globulin. GSE is excellent - Thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2010]
  2. Johnm2

Johnm2 New Member

I don't know if it was my body's end of "the bad cycle" ... or the GSE . Like I said , I noticed all the above by about 6 hours after I had taken it. The main kicker was the disappearance of the headache. Thanks again and we shall see.
  3. ljimbo42

ljimbo42 Active Member

I started taking 300-400mg a day of 95% pco grape seed extract just over a week ago. I definetly have in increase in energy, but what was really surprising to me was how dramatically it reduced my runny nose from allergies!
    I have been on two different allergy meds for months,(both prescription), which gave me about a 50% relief of symptoms. Since starting the GE I have cut my meds in half and have about a 90% reduction in symptoms. Thats amazing in just a week.
    So I would also like to thank jaminhealth, because it was because of your posts I started the GE. Thanks again jaminhealth and good luck John..........
    [This Message was Edited on 09/18/2010]
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Welcome to the board. :>)

While I am glad you are feeling better you have to remember that antecdotal reports do not equal data.

How long have you had FM or whatever?

gap
  5. Johnm2

Johnm2 New Member

It depends how correct or incorrect the data is. And possibly the mindset of the people gathering the data as well. The CFS clinic in Seattle told me about 20 years ago that their tests indicated that Gamma Globulin was not effective against Cfs and that they would not administer the shots . They thought anti depressants were the way to go. I would rather be active , and not depressed . And have been getting GG shots for 22 years. And have been able to work and stay pretty active. It's lately the allergies combined with the Cfs that has been wiping me out . See first thread.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2010]
  6. Johnm2

Johnm2 New Member

I'm psyched to see some long term results . Good luck to you .
  7. Johnm2

Johnm2 New Member

With me it's allergies and cfs . I stated I was feeling better/energy because allergies are reduced . Maybe buy GSE.