Jaminhealth...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mmztcass, Jun 10, 2009.

1. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

How would you feel if there was a board to talk more about the holistic health topics? I'd like to see something like this. This way we and other people can post topics and discuss how to use in relation to their health. I find that most of us tend to gravitate towards others with like-mind issues. We don't always want to take medicine and prefer to work with vitamins/supplements and other forms of healing to get well and stay well.

Maybe we can ask Prohealth to set up a holistic health board?

Take care... :)
  2. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

we do not have to mention other vitamins/supplements by name. It can be done to help PH as well. I just like to see something catered more holistically minded which can benefit many people like ourselves and others.

3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Hi mmztcass and Jamin - I would definitely be interested in a forum discussing holistic health. I found one a few years ago, however, there was a lot of flamming and so I lost interest very quickly. Unfortunately, people were more interested in arguing than actually discussing health.
  4. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

I avoid such flaming and arguing because it really doesn't help us get anywhere with our health. Let me get in touch with PH and see what happens if we can get an alternative health board set up and discuss such issues.