Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaneSmith, Dec 12, 2009.

1. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

Just read a post about someone being negative about your thoughts on vitamins/supplements. I've read what you have to say for a long time and you make a whole lot of sense. I've asked you in the past about Grapeseed and you gave me good info. I've had fibro for 30 years and am 58 years old. I've not gotten better only worse....No doctor has been able to help me. If I didn't have the vitamins, I don't know what I would do....I haven't had a cold in 5 years and I know it's from the supplements I take plus taking good care of myself. If only I can be pain free.

I don't write all the time - hardly but I do view....

Have a blessed day,

2. quanked

quanked Member

Thanks for giving jaminhealth a thumbs up for all she does on this board. I appreciate her knowledge and her willingness to share no matter how reactive some others get here.

Jaminhealth thank you for your steady and unflappable ways. I am grateful you stuck with the board after it was changed. You are definitely an asset here.
  3. brussel

brussel New Member

"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinise it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it.

If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts or beliefs, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence." ~Bertrand Russel