Jamminhealth surgery?? When?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Oct 17, 2010.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi Jammin, just was wondering when you are going in for your hip surgery or are you already having it done as I have not seen any recent post from you. Just concerned and praying for your complete and quick recovery without any side effects but that you will fill much less pain and much improvement in your health after its all over ( will be awhile with physical therapy) but soo worth it all from what I here from friends of mine thats had it done.all of them said they wish they had done it years before they actually did it. will miss you while your gone but you will be in my thoughts and many prayers!! God Bless and better health to come~ Amen! Becky
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Jam was scheduled for surgery last Thur. or Fri. She said if all went well, she expected
    to be released from the hospital today, Monday the 18th.

I know she is eager to get back on her skateboard.

3. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Thanks for letting me know, I often dont get on here for several days but I try and go back and catch up on whats happening . Hope and pray things go well for jam, I for one enjoy all her input on this board. God Bless you rockor and thanks again. Becky
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

That's fabulous - I am so glad for you! I'll check out your post on the chit chat board.

5. hensue

hensue New Member

I do not get on here much either but needed to see how you were doing. Keep your positive mindset. I am so glad everything went well.

Take care
  6. yucca133

yucca133 Member

that you are doing so well. Your positive attitude is an inspiration for us all. You'll be on that skateboard before long!
  7. inprog

inprog Member

Hi Jamin,
    Have not been on the board for awhile but know that your swift recovery does point to those good supplements you take. Glad it went well. formerly "ovrwhelm"
  8. inprog

inprog Member

My old name was so negative that I used here. So I am a work "in prog"ress and depending on how some see me well I could be a "work", :)) or a work in progress. The heparin helps a lot but causes osteoporosis. So I only do it every four days or so and I am out of breath almost, it comes to that and then my shot and I am ok. Lost some weight and still do about 1 1/2 hours every other day at the gym. The hardest stuff is in the middle. Glad you are on the mend. Wish there was something for those arthritis symptoms for us. Mine gets bad over the strangest things mostly food types. Still in my same old place. Learning to be with what is.