Janie056

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Nov 15, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm praying that you are having a safe trip home from Nevada. I'm lifting you in prayer that God strengthen you on your journey. We'll get in touch when you return and have had time to recouperate from your long trip.

Take Care Sweetie
    Nancy
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Still praying you home Janie!!
    Nancy
  3. janie056

janie056 New Member

I'm back and posted a note to you on the regular board. Lets try and set a time to meet in the chat room to exchange email address..

Jane
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

I sure pray you're not hurting too bad. I could not find your post on the other board so I came back to this one. I'm off work Thurs & Fri + the weekend if you want to try to meet on in a chat room sometime during that time. Are you a morning person or evening? Just give me a time and I can be flexible. Also lets meet in the sinusitis chat room since it usually has a lot less people in it. If that's all right.

I'm so glad you made it back and I understand if it takes you days to recover. It took me what seemed like forever when I drove 13 hours home for my brother's funeral last November.

Take Care
    Nancy
  5. janie056

janie056 New Member

I just read your reply and I am really sick. It hit me this morning. I cant type much now i will try this afternoon and we can set up day and time then.
    thanks for your kind words and prayers.
    cant wait to finally get to talk with you.

jane
  6. janie056

janie056 New Member

How about Saturday morning, say 10am? Is that a good time?
    Let me know I will be there!

Jane
  7. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Janie,
    I'm sorry you're hurting but I figured you would be after such a trip. 10 a.m. Sat. sounds fine to me. Meet me for just a few minutes in the sinus board and we exchange email addresses and do that so we can really talk.
    Take Care Sweetie
    Nancy
  8. janie056

janie056 New Member

I will be there!!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!
    I had three hours sleep last night and have to go help mom this morning! I probably won't make it for dinner, I'll be sleeping in a corner somewhere. lol

Jane
  9. 143alan

143alan New Member

my email address is in it. Just wanted you to know, in case something comes up tomorrow. I forgot I was suppose to go out of town in the morning but I'm usually back by 10:00, but you never know.

Keep looking until you see another post on this board to you from me.

Take Care
    Nancy