January Birthday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by missi126, Jan 8, 2006.

1. missi126

missi126 New Member

Hi
    Im new to this site but my birthdayis January 26. I am in a bad flareup of fibro. Lots of pain in my back and around my midsection. Heating pad helps alot but Im sick of the pain right now.
    So glad to find this site
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Have you checked out your profile? You can put your birthday there and other info so people can look it up. Best wishes!
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

and welcome. I also have pain in my back-the upper section, neck and right shoulder are especially bad. There seems to be alot of January birthdays. Mine is January 31. There are lots of January birthdays in my family.

Sorry you are having a bad flare-up.

Ellen
  4. Shelbyeatenton

Shelbyeatenton New Member

but ive found it really helpful so far!

I am also going through a flare up, it has unfortunately placed me in a wheelchair, the major pain is in my hips, legs, lower back and arms.

I have things to focus on to keep me going, the last few things were Christmas and then New Year, Exhausting! :) the next one and is only a couple of days after yours!! That being my birthday on the 28th January!

I think the weather contributes to a lot of peoples symptoms at the moment perhaps? what does anyone else think?

Best wishes for all the January Birthday!!
    Shelby
    xxxx
  5. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Well a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Missi...on the 26th of January!!

My birthday is January 28th! Us January babies are such unique people!!

My birthday wish for you is that all your flares will be gone forever!!! And that's the same wish I have too!!!!

Never give up Missi, never give in!! Always hold onto hope for a better and healthier day!! Hope is a wonderful thing... don't ever loose that!! Hope is what keeps us going and gives us something to look forward to!

And welcome to this site! It will help you in so many ways... even if you do not post often, there is much to read here.. and many who will support you and encourage you onto better days!

Blessings to you Missi.... AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

CarolK
  6. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

I to have been having really bad flare ups mine are in my legs arms feet hands. Two and three times a week. I dread waking up in the morning not knowing whether Ill be in another bad flare up! My birthday is Jan 25th! I will be 41.Feel like Im 90 with this DD! Lots of fibro Hugs to you! And prayers!