January Birthdays.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Dec 30, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's that time again...time to wish our January Birthday Babies a Very Happy Birthday.

Let us know when your birthday is so we can all help you celebrate.

Happy Birthday all,

2. cats3

cats3 New Member

Mine is the 5th.

Everyone have a great day.

3. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Mine is Monday, the 7th. Happy Birthday to all us Capricorns!
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

two-faced celebrants. Janus, of course, had two faces so he could look forward and backward at the same time. Anybody a janitor?

As the Norskies say, Gratulerer med Dagen!

5. sisland

sisland New Member

To all the january babies! My oldest Girl will be 29 on the 9th,,,,,,Hugs To All!,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2008]
  6. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Happy birthday to all of you.

Here's a big slice of cake and feel free to come back for seconds...no calories.

7. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

January 7th. Now my age goes into reverse until 2o then forward again.

God Bless

8. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

First off, I want to thank all of you for the warm birthday wishes. It has been a really sweet day. Now it is over, my sons have gone home, hubby is in bed and I have a huge buzz going on here!

Nope, I haven't been doin' the dope, ha ha, or drinking, my mind is just racing and buzzing tonight, errrrr, this morning!

I have just had a day where both parents called, my hubby took me out to dinner and had bought me a nice gift and hilarious card, came home and the boys came over with cards and gifts. I just feel "almost too blessed to be stressed."

I put the almost in there, because I just feel weird. Not sad, not like there is a letdown just....buzzed, wired, like I have had about three pots of coffee. Now this (sorry to complain, but y'all DID know there was going to be a *but* somewhere in this post, didn't ya? This feeling, as if I am so wired I don't know whether to scream or wind my watch, I do not like. I definitely feel as if my autonomic nervous system is in high alert.

Is it possible to get so accustomed to being alone, at home with everyone else off doing their thing, to have the tides turned and have a day where all the attention on oneself...and not dealing with it so well? Or am I a total and complete look? (And yep, all who answer yes to that question will be ignored, LOL!) Katie aka Lurkernomore, whose name was made fun of by someone named S-Elaine. BTW Elaine, it IS a creepy nickname, isn't it?

9. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I think sometimes our lives get so predictable that anything different is so exciting it puts us in that 'buzz zone'.

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday...

Happy Birthday Hugs all,

10. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Any more birthdays in January???

Happy Birthday Hugs,

11. joyfully

joyfully New Member

My birthday is Jan. 30th. I stopped counting my years after I turned 60!
  12. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Yes, I surely was worked up and overstimulated the night of my birthday. Tonight though...who knows why I cannot sleep.
  13. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Sorry to be so late. But I hope you had a wonderful birthday too! Katie
  14. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope it is a really great day and that you feel well enough to enjoy every part of it!
  15. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I hope you had and are having a wonderful bithday and that all your wishes come true. (I just blew the tooter horn and tossed some confetti). The little icon is me singing "Happy Birthday to you".
  16. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

January is the month for Capricorns and Aquarius people.

Capricorns main positive traits: Ambitious, hard working, responsible, practical, perserverance, self-discipline.

Aquarius main positive traits: Progressive, independent, inventive, friendly, humaitarian, originality."

Hope you all have a very happy Birthday!! :)

[This Message was Edited on 01/25/2008]
  17. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Just another bump for our January Birthday Babies.

Happy Birthday all....

18. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I just reread the poems i had copied on here and realized they could come off as negative. I didn't mean for them to be that way, think I was quite fogged when I found them and posted them. Sorry if I offended anybody, I removed them and I hope you all have or had happy Birthdays.

[This Message was Edited on 01/25/2008]