January Birthdays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Jan 1, 2009.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday to all of our January Birthday Babies. Let us know when your birthday is so we can all help you celebrate it.

Happy Birthday Hugs,

2. sisland

sisland New Member

A resounding "Happy Birthday!!" to all our Janurary Babies!,,,,,Sis
  3. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Hi gals,

I've been catching up on all the threads today and noticed this birthday greeting to all our January babies....But where are they??????????

Please, if you celebrate a Jan. BD please let us know so we can help you celebrate.

Nancy, you're always such an angel to remember each month's BD greetings.

This will bump your post up for everyone to enjoy.

Happy Birthday to all our January babies.

4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I was born on the 4th, and there never was a party on my BD.
    No present either, I was told that because it was so close to Christmas, and there was no money, for extras that month.

So I usually don't say anthing, and I should have since, Nancy has been so Great about Everyones BD;s and running, the BD Post.

Thanks Nancy, and Mystic,

btw, I did have a pretty good BD, my Sis bought me a new Iron, ( I love to iron).
    and the DH, got me a Bed Tray, that has the adjustable top, so I can read with out having to hold my book.
    also great for when I do use my Coloring book's.

He also gave me a Small, sturdy, Stool, so I don't have to bend over when using my Frontload washer and Dryer, it sure has helped my Back pain.

When he set it up, I just Cracked up, It's Hot Pink with a furry seat,
    I feel just like a Barbie Princess, lol.

again thank you for the BD post,

And I want to WIsh all the Other Folks who will be celebrating their BD's too.
    May all Your Wishes come true.

[This Message was Edited on 01/10/2009]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Sharon!,,,sounds like your DH has a nice sense of humor with the pink furry stool!,,,,,i can picture you setting on it doing your laundry!,,,,HUgs!,,,,,,Sis
  6. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

My birthday is the 31st. It will be a milestone birthday. I will be 50!

7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday all.....