January's Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Dec 29, 2005.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday to all of our Joyous January Birthday folks!!

Please feel free to let us know when you'll be celebrating.

Happy Birthday Hugs,

Nancy B.
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

when school starts again and everybody is SOO tired of holidays and salubrations! Doesn't bother me as an adult, but as a child it was quite hopeless. I will be 39, no big numbers or anything, so I'll indulge myself in a nice homemade oldfashioned cake with berries and whipped cream! Mmmmmm! I usually endulge when there is a tax return to enjoy, that's my late birthday present.
  3. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

Where has the year gone...

I'll be turning 32 on the 18th...wish I felt that young.

No big plans...lets see I think it is on a Wed. so I'll be working...same ol, same ol.
    Amy
  4. petsrme

petsrme Member

I'll be 39 on the 14th. 40 is speeding my way!!
  5. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Happy birthday everyone! My 27th is on the 9th.
  6. jpowell79

jpowell79 New Member

My little boy is turning 1 on the 11th (my, how time flies!) and I am turning 27 on the 31st. I feel so much older, so I am going to put what energy I do have into enjoying my son's first birthday :)

~Jaime
  7. kch64

kch64 New Member

Mine is the 24th. Thank You! I will be 42.

Kendra
    [This Message was Edited on 12/31/2005]
  8. cats3

cats3 New Member

Mine is the 5th and I will be 55.

Gayle
  9. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will be 39 !! UGHHH
  10. Noralyn

Noralyn New Member

like Vilke; feel 95+, but will be 52.

Happy Birthday to all Januaryers!! and congrats for another year of goin' it strong.

(Happy Birthday to the rest of the years' Monthers too!!)
    Hope I said that right. Just don't miss the "n" in Monthers.

Noralyn
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2005]
  11. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Amy we share a birthday!! Wish I was as young as you though!! 46 on the 18th..
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Too many to list-brooksiemom,could you make the letters bold so I can help keep it bumped,Thanks,Linda
  13. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

my birthday is the 5th and I'll be 42. It goes by so fast! Thanks for the good wishes.
  14. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

My B-Day will be on Jan 8,,

For the month of Jan 2006 , Happy Birthday!

to all!!!!!
    ,,,gmom,,,,
  15. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

Hey lenasun, I will be 45 on the 3rd. OH MY GOD, I WILL BE 45! Thats too much to handle. I plan on staying home and enjoying the day. Actually I have an appt. with my counsler on that day. The rest of the day I guess I will stay home and enjoy being with my family.
    Happy Birthday to all!
    God bless, Julie
  16. CarolK

CarolK New Member

My January birthday is the 28th! And my husband and I will also be celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary on January 9th!! So it is definately a month to celebrate!

Actually, everyday of life (good or bad) is a day to celebrate!! Life is a precious gift... even if we are hurting! I'm greatful to be alive!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL US GREAT JANUARY BABIES!!!

CAROLK

PS.. THIS WILL BE THE 22ND ANNIVERSARY OF MY 39TH BIRTHDAY! HA HA HA
  17. whoachief

whoachief New Member

I will be 45 on the 7th but sometimes it feels like 95! lol
  18. Jessa34

Jessa34 New Member

I turn 35 on the 31st.

Jess
  19. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

But my dad has always sworn I was born on the 8th. (I really think he started out saying that because he wanted me to be born on the same day as Elvis but then he learned that it really orritated my mom, because she was, after all, very much involved. So now he does it just to get a rise out of her.)

I don't get irritated. I just drag the celebration out for both days, ha ha! Oh this is my 49th, so I am done announcing them!
  20. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Today is your special day! I hope you feel well enough to enjoy it! Pamper, pamper, pamper yourself and do something wonderful for yourself! Oh, was that too redundant? Oh well, Happy Birthday anyway!!!!