Jarjar...

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Kimba4318, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

I am so brain dead!!! YOU are the ONE that told me I had lyme a long time ago I think, based on my symptoms!!!

Thank you sooooo, I am speaking with her NOW!
    I cannot thank you enough!!!! Wink Wink...

There are ANGELS out there!!! You are one of them

Hugs
    Kim
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Thank you so much for the warm words. Many of the people who get lyme diagnosis leave the board and move on to other big name lyme boards.

I see people on the main board everyday complaining about lyme symptoms and for some reason it bothers me at times not to make a post and say yoo-hoo...sounds like lyme to me. Don't waste so many years of your life without taking an Igenex test.

If it wasn't for someone else to keep reminding me for a Igenex test I wouldn't have had a clue.

You have been put in touch with someone that knows the MP inside and out. You will find SLM a very giving person that doesn't have to be on these boards helping people but does out of the goodness of her heart.

Please keep us updated on how you are doing!

Jay
    [This Message was Edited on 06/16/2007]
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

twinofdar.... Nice to hear from you. I was anxious to ask you what Protocol you are following... I am gathering all the info I need now to see what will work (realistic) with my life and family.

I wish I could give up 6 mos or so of my life and be admitted to a darn hospital if I knew it would "fix me"..

You know how hard it is!!

Hugs
    Kim
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI Molly - thank you! And Happy early b-day...

The detox you mentioned... is that something that cleans you out... like a colonic or something>> Getting ready to post about that.

Is there a particular name of the Protocol that you are on? Or is it just customized to you?

Thanks for the info look forward to hearing more
    hugs
    kim
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

thanks molly..
    can you share any that are effective for home use (colon cleansing)?

Thanks alot!!
    Kim
  6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

thanks a bunch.. I will put that on my list of things to do!

Hugs
    Kim