Jarr-Dopholis (Spelling?)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Dec 17, 2005.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

How many of you have used Jarr-Dopholis to help your yeast problems and did it help keep things in check? I currently already use Diflucan and chiropractor had added in Primal Defense and it is just to much for my stomach right now. My stomach is really tore up. Every time I take it, I get gas, irritation, burning, and pain.

GBHope
    [This Message was Edited on 12/17/2005]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But not for yeast. I have taken probiotics for years to prevent Leaky Gut Syndrome and more recently because I was on antibiotics for 2 1/2 years. The Jarro is the best probiotic I have used but I have also heard good things about Primal Defense.

Love, Mikie
  3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I too have heard good things about Primal Defense. I just know I can't take it everyday or very much. That stuff is rough, but seems like it does work to some extent. I think I might get some of the Jarr-Dophilus.

GBHope
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I've been taking the Jarro-Dophilus for about two months. It is the only probiotic I have ever taken. I like it. I only take one capsule per day. Two made my poo too soft (sorry if too graphic!).

I didn't have an obvious yeast problem, so I can't help you there. I take it to keep my gut flora in balance.

Katy