Jason is about to be evicted...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lone-wolf, Aug 27, 2003.

1. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

To those of you praying with me about Jason. I found out he is about to be thrown out of where he is living. He has been working but not paying his rent. Says he has no money. Of course, I think it is the drugs. He has been living with my youngest son and it has been a much better environment for him than where I am concerned he may end up. My youngest son asks a very, very, modest rent from Jason. Jason has not paid anything in quite sometime and my youngest son is fed up with being taken advantage of.

I don't know what to do for Jason except pray. I live four hours from him and haven't been able to talk to him by phone for over a month now. I don't want him to destroy himself.

Thank you for listening and your prayers, my heart just aches for this child of mine....... Karen
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

and know that with all the answered prayer we have been seeing that God has His hand on this situation. I know it is very hard to watch, but God sees the whole picture and hasn't overlooked the smallest detail. We will keep praying. Hugs to you
    Takesha
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its such a heartbreaking situation. MY heart is breaking for you. I`m saying more prayers to our Lord for your Jason. I hope the Lord touches his heart and helps him change his life.

Love
    Sandyz
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, I'm praying that Jason finds a way to reach to you and ask for your help. Please give Jason the guidance he needs to begin that journey to a blessed life. Walk hand in hand with Jason and let him know you are with him. Just be with him always and bless him.

Amen, Danny
  5. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I have been praying for both you and Jason and will continue to do so. Like Debbie said sometimes it takes getting to the bottom of the pit for someone to wakeup. My heart breaks for you as a mother. The devil is deceiving this boy. I believe if we all continue praying for him your prayers will be answered, especially since there is a group of this doing it. Hang in there. We love and support you and the Lord loves you too. Love, mama
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry; there is nothing more heart wrenching than worrying about one's child. I pray for you all and that Jason finds the right path.

Love, Mikie