JASON, place to live update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lone-wolf, Aug 29, 2003.

1. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

Jason still has his place to live with my youngest son and his family. I don't know what all happened but the bottom line is that he is not out on the street. For that I am thanking the Lord!

He is still using the heroin as of a couple of days ago. I am not giving up. I so appreciate all of your prayers and words of support, encouragement and understanding. Thank you for sharing this burden with me. You are helping me to deal with all of this and make it through the days and nights. I pray for all of you, that God bless you and supply all your needs abundantly. You have such kind hearts to care and pray and I am very touched, blessed. I give God thanks and praise for you all and this site.

Hugs, Karen

2. kayebird62

kayebird62 New Member

Dear Karen, As I told you in an earlier post I understand all of your worry and concern for your Son. My son has lived in his car and anywhere else he can lay his head for months at a time. it was so hard for me to get thru each night, just wondering where he was and was he safe. All that I could do was pray that God would send his Angels of protection and he did. I am so relieved for you, that Jason is able to continue staying with his brother. I will continue praying for Jason and his addiction, but I will also pray for patience, love and wisdom for your younger son. ~K~
  3. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I am relieved to hear that your son has a place to stay. It has to be a huge relief in your heart. I will continue to pray for Jason, you and your family. Hugs to you, mama