Jay leno Fans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Sep 13, 2009.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Yea! it's finally here~~Jay is on tonight with his new show in prime time,,Can't wait!,,,,
  2. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I can turn the tv on again without seeing something freakin DEPRESSING before sleep!!!!!!!!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Kool! your a fan too!,,,Remember when the writers srtike was on a few months back and Jay and some of his co-workers had to put togeather their own show?,,,,,I thought he (they) did a really good job of keeping the show afloat,,,,,Yes, he's just really good at what he does and i've missed seeing him on at night just before lights out! :) sis
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Leno kind of grew on me over the years i guess,,,all i know is that i laugh at his humor and look forward to his program,,,They said that 28 million viewers tuned in to watch him the other nite,,I really liked the part of the monolog when he said he made billions on the cash for clunkers program,,,,,,,,lolol,,,Sis
  5. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Hubby & I were really looking forward to Jay's return. Although we tried to watch Conan when he took over the Tonight Show we just couldn't get into it. He (Conan) is a cool guy, just not our generation I guess.

We've watched David Letterman a few times but I just can't stand that band guy, Paul Schaeffer. He seems to think it's his show, not Dave's. Dave is just a tad to sarcastic for my tastes.

Jay's new show is a little hard to get used to after year's of watching him behind the desk. I'm so glad he kept Headlines & Jaywalking.

Plus, he wasn't afraid to nail Kanye West for his horrible behavior to Taylor Swift during the award show. For that alone I'll work at getting used to his new format.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a novel - but you're my good buddy and you're used to that with me - LOL LOL

6. sisland

sisland New Member

I am your good buddy!,,,lolol,,you made me giggle!,You described the exact same thing i did with trying to watch all the other late night shows!,,,although i must say that Craig Fergeson (sp) is my other favourite behinde Jay of course!,,,,,Poor Kanye!,,someone was showing him up and he just had to say somethin'..,,,,,,,lolol

Taylor Swift is so pretty and so talented,,,,I think that when my grandkids get old enough to know who she is that she will be a star still!,,,,Kinda like Stevie Nicks.,,,,,,catch ya on the flip side!,,,,sis
  7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

The Hubbby said you're his kind of gal, he's a major Craig Ferguson fan also. I can't stay awake long enough to watch Craig. Plus, he scared me one night when I was trying to watch him but was half (or more) asleep. I'm watching what I thought was a blank screen and suddenly UP popped Craig's head. I actually yelped. The Hubby laughed so hard he almost fell out of bed - shame on him.....

8. keke466

keke466 New Member

I like him and glad he's back on. I didn't watch him all the time but probably will watch him more now that's he's on earlier. Some of his guest are going to have to remember it's not late night anymore and watch what they say.LOL. Like tonight when Robin Williams was on. You know how he can get. It was funny though.
  9. I am glad he's on at 10 as no way can I stay up until 1135 ! I may even tape it as lately 9pm and I am dozing off. Hubby likes him too so we can tape it and watch it after the 630 news when nothing else good is on.
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Mystic~Dh~~Thanks!~~since i don't have a social life,,these late night shows are a great thing to watch at the end of the day!,,,Jay comes on at 9pm MST here so thats wonderful,,,Craig Fergeson is hilarious!,,,,all he has to do is talk and use his facial exspressions to make the show!,,,,,,he's on at midnight here so if i can't get to sleep by then i always watch him,,so sorry he scared you!

KeKe~~Omgosh Robin was so funny last night!,,i was lolol alot when he was on! But yes he forgets the time frame is different,,,,Had no idea he played the harmonica!,,he gets so excited and over zealous when he's in one of his comic routines!,,,,I've often wondered what family life would be like with Robin around,,lolol

Fibrobutterfly~~I'm glad you can tape the show so you can watch it at a decent hour,,,I think it's worth it,,,,compared to all the other late night shows,,except Craig of course,,,lolol,,,sis

[This Message was Edited on 09/17/2009]