JC tonic, I did a search on this site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 27, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I searched for jc tonic and the interesting thing was that every single hit I got was from Yavon.

Has anyone else had these miraculous results????

ANYONE else???

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2002]
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I searched for jc tonic and the interesting thing was that every single hit I got was from Yavon.

Has anyone else had these miraculous results????

ANYONE else???

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2002]
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

MY point was when I did a search on this site only on this board only the only person that came up with 19 messages were all you. You are the only person on this site that keeps expounding on the miraculous healing, so then I went to the web and all of the sites I found, every single one of them are set up by distributers who are selling an MLM product, it says that on the front page, I went into one of the message boards on one of the sites and no responses except the ones set up in each category by the person who had set up the website herself. It is obviously MLM and the whole point for you to be so insistant we all pay attn is because you are involved in this MLM, as you know it is not allowed here.

If you had merely mentioned it a few times and if we all could get it at our local health food store then it may sound a little more unbiased.

No one is happier than all of us that you are doing so well, as you know we just are tired of false prophets, and then the message implies we all should just make a decision to get well, follow your lead, well, that makes us all feel like you are saying we all want to stay sick.

One person coming here and they being the only one with such an incredible benefit does not give us anyones opinion but your and you stand to gain financially by every bottle you sell, and if you can get us to sign up to be distributers so we can help all these poor needy people too then you make more money.

Should I go on???

Jaci
  4. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

Jaci, You go girl!!! Get off the board Yavon.
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

No one can make a product and sell it for nothing. I'm sure it takes a great deal of money and fortitude to get a product into health food stores. On the other hand selling distributorships must be costly too. Amway is a reputable dist so I'm sure there are others. My biggest problem with these is they all work on getting you to look at everyone you know as a potential $ in my pocket commodity. This tonic might be good stuff but I want to be able to have a choice of where to get it. I have to ask if a product has been hanging around for many years and really had super powers wouldn't it be more widely talked about. Every business person knows the best form of advertising is word of mouth. So far it seems we are only hearing from one mouth. I have to ask does this mouth also have a financial interest in the selling of this product.