(((((((((Jeanne in Canada))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Mar 11, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi sweetheart!

I am so sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile! Been busy with little L. Bean (that is my nickname for him) and I have been feeling really depressed lately.

How are things going with you? How have you been feeling?

I have been thinking about you!!!

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

kate
    [This Message was Edited on 03/11/2006]
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

bumping so you will see this!

kate
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Haven't had the time or energy to be on much myself lately. I just threw the biggest party here at our house yesterday. It was a combo paying off our house celebration and late birthday for Ron's sister. She was in Cuba at a friend's wedding for her own, and Ron's family doesn't miss a birthday bash dinner for anything.

Anyhow, I'd been slowly preparing for weeks, trying to pace myself. But there always seems to be alot more to do the day before a big do than you counted on. So the day of it, I was done and shoudln't have been pushing myself, but I had to. It was a big success, we had 11 people and got to show off our house renovations and get a few pressies and give a few pressies.

I'm sorry to hear you are still depressed. But I read you have a new therapist who seems to be helping you a bit already. That's good. What happened to you doing light therapy though? And have you tried glandular therapy like I have. After delivering, and w/ FM/MCS, your glands must be shot. As you know, the combo of light therapy and glandulars has been amazing for me and I'm totally not depressed.

Jeanne
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

5. Jeanne-in-Canada

6. Jeanne-in-Canada

7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Hi Kate. How are you doing these days?

Jeanne