Jelly Legs and weird sensation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroJo, Nov 15, 2005.

1. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced waking up in the middle of the night and when you get up your whole body feels like it is trembling and your legs feel like jelly and like you do not have good control of them. Really, really weird feeling.
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Fibrojo,

I get that feeling too after laying down for awhile or after trying to stand for more the 15 min at a time. Not the greatest feeling in the world. You are right, you can not control them when that happens, I have to go sit down or try to stretch them out, it is scary though I wonder if I will get up one day and either not be able to feel them or not be able to walk.

Do you have back or neck problems, I have been told mine is cauesd by the spinal problems I have, though I am sure FM can be causing it too

kgangel
  3. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

That quivery, jelly-leg thing is very disconcerting. My neurologist says that is NOT FM RELATED. What I really hate is when I'm walking and my right leg turns to jello and I fall. I was getting out of the shower last week and hit my knee on the separate tub...ouch. Maybe you should check with your neurologist about this?
  4. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member