JESUS LIVES IN ME-im new here-hi.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by blkkat, Apr 23, 2007.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

wow i'm slow did'nt know i could come here!! new on this site---GOD BLESS --BLKKAT i m reg on FM board
    [This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

I love the pics of your family members. I have a black/white cat about the size of Casper. The dogs are so sweet. I have 2 dog and 3 cats, yep! I'm an animal lover too.

Welcome to the board!
    Nancy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Blkkat, you will find the most powerful Prayer Warriors on this board that I have ever seen or heard in all all the time I have been saved!

Again welcome, and many blessings to you too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Hi there, nice to have you here. I too am a animal lover, I have a cute miniature long haired dachshund called Stasie, she is just turned 2, plus two cats, one male tabby called....tabby! Plus an old black & white female who is a grumpy loveable thing called Tinker. She grew up with my old Dachy who passsed away a year ago now, she has adjusted to my new dog, but dislikes the old tabby who adopted us about 18 months ago!
    This board is a great place to bring any prayer concerns to, so I hope you feel welcomed here.
    Linda.
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Welcome....always!

It will be a pleasure getting to know you.

PC
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome to our sorority of pain. Our physical ailments bind us together but our souls bind us even more on this board. Praise you are with us.