Thought I'd share what our LORD GOD JESUS did tonight. long story short-our power went out due to storm. husband must of turned stove top burner on while reaching behind fridge to plug in generator plug-in. someone had left a washcloth (WHY)?? on that burner. when husband plugged fridge to generator ,he set big empty glass cookie jar on that same burner. time for bed we turned everything off and we went to bed . 1.5 hrs later we hear our 14 yr daughter faintly saying fire fire fire husband ran down stairs, power came on burner had caught the washcloth on fire and was hot and cookie jar blew up, flames were high enough to touch light/fan above stove top. daughter doesn't know how, why she ended up in kitchen saying fire. i know why BECAUSE IT WAS GOD. AMEN. BLKKAT ====thought I'd share.