JEWELRY PICTURE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by huska, Oct 28, 2006.

1. huska

huska New Member

I THOUGHT I ALREADY PUT THIS POST.... OK, THERE IS ONE PICTURE I THINK I MIGHT USE TO ME PRIVATE JEWLERY SHOW IN NOVEMBER.

THE SMALL DISH IS MADE WITH DICHROIC GLASS AND I PUT SOME NECKLACES AROUND TO GIME THE EARTH TONES, THAT I LIKE VERY MUCH.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE,
    OLGA
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Olga your jewelry is absolutely beautiful. We have an event in our town coming up Nov 10, 11, 12 and I wish I had your jewelry up here to sell. That type of jewelry is a hot sell right now here.

Last year during Host of Christmas Past I had over 100 people pass in front of my house because I'm in the historic district and tourist use my road to connect to another part of the events. This year I plan to put up a table and sell water, drinks and biscuits and have a small yard sale type of thing. People sell and and everything at
    yard sales here and get pretty good money from it. It's a lot of work and between me and my son helping I'm hoping to pull it off.

Just wanted you to know I LOVE your jewelry.
    Take Care
    Nancy
  3. huska

huska New Member

THANKS. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT.
    HERE WE DON'T MAKE "GARAGE SALES" . THAT'S BAD BECAUSE IT'S A WAY TO GET EXTRA MONEY.
    YOUR IDEA OF DOING THAT AND SELLING WATER AND DRINKS IT'S GREAT !
    WELL, IF WE LIVE CLOSER OR IF I COULD GO, I WOULD TAKE MY JEWLERY TO SELL.EHEHEH...WE COULD BOTH MAKE SOME MONEY...

LOVE,
    OLGA
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

Do you have Yahoo? I saw where they have where you can set up a storefront. I didn't take the tour and read all about it but I guess it would be like having your own online business to sell your creations.

That may be an avenue for you to sell your beautiful jewelry.

I'm going to get off the boards for a while because I'm sleepy again and have a date with the recliner and what little sleep I can get.

Today has been the first time I've had this much time to even read and respond to posts and research stuff. It's nice but very tiring.

I am so glad to have met you. Please stay in touch and I'll try to check the boards every morning before I go to work.

Thanks for posting the picture of your jewelry.
    Take Care and big Hugs
    Nancy
  5. huska

huska New Member

YES, WE DO HAVE YAHOO. I'M THINKING OF MAKING MY OWN WEBSITE. I ALREADY STARTED IT.WELL, ONLY THE 1ST PAGE IS FINISH...I STOPED NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO GET READY TO PRESENT ALL MY THINGS IN NOVEMBER. AND BECAUSE IT'S TAKING ME MORE TIME TO DO THINGS I HAD TO START EARLY AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE NERGY TO DO BOTH.

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY OWN SMALL STORE BUT THE RENTS ARE VERY VERY HIGH AND MAYBE I COULDN'T DEAL WITH ALL THE WORK I COULD HAVE.

HAVE A NICE NAP.

LOVE,
    OLGA
  6. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Wow, Huska! Those are all really pretty. I think I'm partial to the reddish one though ;)
  7. Callum

Callum New Member

I hope you do find an outlet to sell your jewelry. I'm sure that you would sell much!

Best of luck to you.

Callum
  8. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Thank you Olga for putting your jewelery photo up!

They are beautiful. You are so talented!

hugs Redwillow
  9. huska

huska New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY ! ALL OF YOU.
  10. how very nice! I love the brown and the green ones the best!
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

Very pretty. I am a stained glass artist and use beads for hangers sometimes. You can google Carla's Stained Glass and find my FREE website. I have earthlink as my interent provider and they give you a free website.

It was very easy to set up. I have 5 pages, some for my glass, one for my critters and a before and after of my house remodel. It took me 3 years to fix up a bank repo I bought.

That's great you have buyers. Do you make your own beads too. I do not have a kiln so I can not fuse glass. I have a freind that makes her own beads, it is so cool to watch her do it. Good Luck- great work- Carla
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Very pretty Olga. I make necklaces & bracelets too, beads mostly. There is a great website called Etsy, all for selling hand made crafts. Good luck with your online site, I hope you do very well. :)

Bekah
  13. Scapper

Scapper New Member

WOW -- REALLY NICE!!

If you ever get a website running, I'd love to buy a piece!

scapper
  14. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    I just Love your jewlery! I really like the Beaded kind and it being Handmade is extra special! I'll be another customer for you when you get that web site!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sisland
  15. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Beautiful jewelry. Did you make the beads? I have an orange saphire ring (lab made, of course) that would look great w/ the orange necklace.
  16. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Beautiful jewelry, Olga! You are a good addition to the talented folks on our board.

Marta
  17. huska

huska New Member

AGAIN I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
    FOR THOSE WHO ASKED. NO, I DON'T MAKE MY OWNE BEADS. JUST THE SMALL DISH. I WAS NEVER VERY INTERESTED IN MAKING BEADS. BUT I BUY EVERYTHING IN US NOT IN PORTUGAL. I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT KNOWONE IS USING THE SAME BEADS AS I AM USING. I NEVER MAKE 2 NECKLACES THE SAME . THAT'S MY EXCLUSIVE TO PEOPLE WHO BUY FROM ME.
    SO 5 YEARS MAKING JEWELRY WITHOUT REPEATING MYSELF MAKES ME HAVE A HUGE IMAGINATION SOME TIMES.

I LOVE STAINED GLASS ALSO BUT I NEVER READ MUCH ABOUT IT. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICTURES ON THIS SITE . IN FACT I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS ART.

I'M VERY HAPPY THAT YOU REPLY AND MADE MY DAY.
    NOW IT'S TIME TO GET READY TO BED....

LOVE TO YOU ALL,
    OLGA
  18. Bambi

Bambi New Member

daughter has Fibro and works full time, for relaxation she makes beaded jewelry also. She won a prize on one of the sites that sells beads for one of her necklaces. I wish she and I could take a bead making class, I'm more into making the beads but don't have the stamina to go to a class alone.

You can find nice beads, some reasonable and some very expensive on Ebay auction also. Check them out. There are many good sites online. I saw one lady makes beads that have what looks like beautiful roses in them out of filo, I think that's what it's called. It's amazing what kind of beads can be made now.

I wish you much luck with your site. Be sure to let us know when you get it up and I will let you know about my daughter's when hers is finished. A friend she works with is charging her a small fee to make the site for her. Thanks for sharing! Bambi
  19. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Thanks for sharing this with us.I will write more later keep up the good work.
  20. huska

huska New Member

HI TO ALL. THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THE COMPLIMENTS.

HEY BAMBI I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTERS JEWELRY. I'M GLAD SHE'S MAKING HER OWN WEBSITE.
    I BUY MOST OF THE BEAD ON EBAY. THERE I CAN FIND REALLY GREAT BEADS. OF COURSE , SOME MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OTHERS....

LOVE,
    OLGA