Jim roache site - a must see

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Oct 1, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

I have just taken a look at the Jim roache site, recommended by Sharon R, and I have to say this is a must see for anyone suffering with fibromyalgia. It is very informative, there is a huge amount of valuable information here. All you need to do to find the site easily, is go to the Google search engine, and simply type in jim roache.

I believe the site in question appears at the top of the search list for sites relating to jim roache.

Well done Sharon, Thanks for the post, this was a good find which will be very useful to people on the board. Especially newly diagnosed sufferers of fibromyalgia, but I'm sure everyone will find it extremely helpful.
  2. sean

sean New Member

I have just taken a look at the Jim roache site, recommended by Sharon R, and I have to say this is a must see for anyone suffering with fibromyalgia. It is very informative, there is a huge amount of valuable information here. All you need to do to find the site easily, is go to the Google search engine, and simply type in jim roache.

I believe the site in question appears at the top of the search list for sites relating to jim roache.

Well done Sharon, Thanks for the post, this was a good find which will be very useful to people on the board. Especially newly diagnosed sufferers of fibromyalgia, but I'm sure everyone will find it extremely helpful.
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Just happened across this one, but you are right Sean,
    the fact that he is a journelist makes him easy to understand. And if he's Canadian, that means he probably has some British or French in his bloodline, and they tell it like it is.
    Smiles
    SharonR
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I also found the site very well written and interesting. I did write to him, however, about referring to Mycoplasmas as viruses. They are bacteria. If they were viruses, the antibiotics would not be effective. The Mycoplasmas which have been bioengineered do have some virus-like characteristics, but they remain bacteria.

Love, Mikie