Jlh ..... Please Read .... Others Welcome ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elsa, Feb 21, 2006.

1. elsa

elsa New Member

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the efforts you have put into posting interesting and informative articles for us. I haven't had the chance to go through them yet, but there were so many up today that I wanted to thank you from the get go.

My schedule is pretty full these days. I didn't want to wait until I read through them all before expressing my gratitude to you for all your efforts.

Hope you are doing well .....

Take care,

Elsa
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I wanted to thank you too as they have been very informative. I keep thinking about the ice cube one. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

hey elsa,

I'm not sure if you got my question on a previous thread, but I was asking what brand of d-ribose you use! Do you do the whole "Sinatra solution" or just use the d-ribose seperately?

Thanks!

Chris
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

Sorry I missed your question earlier ...

I take a bunch of stuff for mitochondrial support. I get my d-ribose dose through a product called "Beyond C". It has a huge amount of l-acorbic acid in it plus 200mgs ribose.

Dr. Teitelbaum uses Corvalen as a d-ribose source ... so that's an option.

I don't know if you saw where I posted all of my mitochondria support or not, but it has been well worth it. I broke the cardinal rule though and started several things at one time.

Now I don't know which was great all on it's own, or if it is the entire package that's making me happy. Oh well, it works so there you have it.

Hope you are doing well ...

Take care,

Elsa
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I want to say a big YOU'RE WELCOME to all of you kind ladies! You all just want to make me cry!

It is so nice of all of you to notice, and such a kind gesture and so very thoughtful of you all to say thank you for it.

Elsa and everyone else, you don't know how much your simple act of kindness (saying thank you) has meant to me. Really. Honestly. I try to read "educational-type" stuff myself every so often about topics that affect our illnesses. When I come across something that I think others might be interested in, too, I'll copy and post them.

But then you never know if anybody is even reading them, since not many will reply to articles like that which are posted - except I know you gals did! (Thanks again.)

Sometimes it takes some time to do it because when you copy it over to the board, the formatting of the article is all messed up and you have to go in and make the paragraphs over and do all types of stuff like that.

It's just so nice to know that all the effort is not in vain!

I spent so much time on the computer posting all of it that I have the pain in my neck, shoulders, and arms all flared up. I have a lot of problems in my cervical spine that are easily irritated and I really got them flared up over the weekend when I had company and had to keep my head/neck turned sideways to see her on my couch when talking--this always does it. I should have just changed chairs! Dumb me! LOL

Anyway, I have been kind of depressed lately -- I think it's because it's winter and I'm getting almost housebound -- I can't go very many places by myself, and my older daughter is the only one who can take me places like WalMart and she got a part-time job and doesn't have much time to fool with me lately. Of course, she doesn't use the words "fool with me" but that's the way I feel--like I'm really a burden that she has to haul around when she doesn't have time.

So you all just said the right words, at the right time, for me!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Much love to all,
    Janet

6. elsa

elsa New Member

You're a blessing .... Just hang in there. Winter will be over soon ... the days will get longer, with more sunlight to light our days and emotions. The warmth will creep in and you'll feel like a brand new person!

In the mean time .... keep educating your fibro family and know there are tons of us reading them but may be too wimpy at the moment to respond.

Heck, what you post may end up being the missing puzzle to someone's treatment plan ... bringing on their ultimate remission! You never know ... Just like that homeless person may actually be an angel in disguise!

Take care,

Elsa
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Your words are so comforting ...... you're a sweetheart.

Thanks dear,
    Janet

[ advertisement ]