JLH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Oct 16, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Of course we miss you!!!!!! I think alot of us are off and on so much over a course of a month that we don't know know when we (ourselves) have come or gone(FOGGY). No way we can remember how long its been since anyone else has been here...LOL....but of course we miss you....so don't feel bad...remember we are all in the same boat here....we all have CRS...(can't remember SH*T)...lol....SO...don't ever feel like we forgot about you....heck, we would forget about ourselves if we didn't have to live with us...LOL....Hope this makes your day a little better....remember...I love ya!!!...~BIG SOFT HUGS~ Mick!!
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Oh, thank you so much!

Of course you are right--about everyone being here on and off and CRS!!!! LOL

I guess I'm just a little down right now because I am feeling so poorly.

You ABSOLUTELY DID make my day a LOT better today!

Love,
    Janet
  3. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Glad to put a smile on your face. I try real hard to catch those suddle little hints thaty people leave. I do the same thing when I am down and out but don't really feel like venting. Sometimes I just feel so alone. When I do, I always come here. Always something to learn or someone who needs advise or just someone to say they care. I hope your day is good and just remember, we are always here for you...CRS or not...lol.....~hugs~Mick!!