JMQ and SELAINE hello

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sues1, Aug 25, 2008.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

I am not here very often of late. So if you posted any news I missed it.

I keep wondering how both of you are doing? Anything new with Cancer? I pray all is well for both of you.

I am doing fine. No signs of the nasty "C". I get tests and so forth. I am blessed.

During Chemo the FM/CF was better! Dr. said she hears that from others. I wish they would figure out why and "Sell me a bottle" of it. LOL.

So FM/CF is back and making up for lost time. Groan. But I am still blessed, but I knew that even when I was told I had cancer. It was a long year......

Gentle Hugs and Blessings...........Susan
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

They must ne protecting us......we are protected and blessed.

Good to know........I was afraid I had missed some update and was concerned. Susan
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

Hi girls!

I am still here too. I do not come on as often. Thank God you both are OK. I have made it through 2 more Mamograms with no problems ....whew. My FM is however giving me so much grief.

I still will never forget how the three of us got hit at the same time and how we all helped each other out. matter what was made me laugh. had SO much more hell to deal with. God Bless you for showing and sharing your courage. What a year indeed.

Love you both,
    fellow caped friends...
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

You both have given me much support, love and laughs. All so important........THANKS.

When I was getting Radiation every day, there was another lady that would be sitting in the waiting room every day, we would be in our gowns ready to be nuked. My daughter in law insisted on taking me every day, in case I came across a bad time.
    As I said I got so much that helped me. Anyhow DIL got so she would go back to this waiting room, as that lady was as "crazy" as me. We looked forward to seeing her.

We would sit and laugh and had jokes about all and it was a lovely time. Another lady complained to the staff that we laughed too much and had weird jokes on all and she did not like it. She would sit and show a pity me face. To her Kleenex was for crying, to us it was to catch tears of laughter. Staff told me that they looked forward to this fun lady and myself every day as they had a good time also.

How sad for this lady that did not appreciate us. She had her mind set on suffering. Attitude is everything. It also helps our loved ones.

Thanks "S-Elaine" and "JMQ" for sharing the easier road to travel. It is easier when you have ones, like yourselves, that is there to catch us if we stumble and get us back on the path.
    No one could miss us as we skipped a long the yellow brick road in our beautiful bright capes. How nice that we all made it.

Wishing continued good things and gentle hugs and many more Blessings ................Susan (from the caped crusader posse)

WHO WANTS TO JOIN US? LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR CAPE LOOKS LIKE. I recently added many pockets inside of mine for snacks and Kleenex when these two gets me to laughing.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/27/2008]
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

You both are the I am laughing and crying at the same time! I cant sew you guys!!!! I know, I will use velcrose to make my pockets....

Love you
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

How clever to use velcro......and to think of another way. That is how we survive here.

I hink I will put flaps on some of my inner pockets WITH velcro, so I do not lose things as I leave my cape flowing in the breeze and as I whip it around. Thanks for the idea.

7. sues1

sues1 New Member

Make one of those baby carriers that you wear on your back.

But bigger of course. That way he can see things and breathe easier by being on the outside.

When you wear your cape you will have the strength to carry him around. PLUS, if he is not inside the capr. he can not treat himself to your goodies. OOOOOOOpps. I meant your snacks.......How do I get out of this.............LOL. started this with the Velcro..........Tee Hee....

Gentle Hugs...........Susan
  8. jmq

jmq New Member

who would think velcro could get so many ideas going!!! Leave it to us. We live in so much pain that if we cant find something to make us laugh...we would go insane.

I am still working on my cape. I velcroed myself to the bed and cant get up!!! Help, come rescue me...the window is open if you want to fly in.

Love you both,
  9. sues1

sues1 New Member

hOW TERRIBLE. I guess we have to be careful on how much velcro we are working with at a time.

THAT would help me not to roll out of bed at night.

I got a new pair of tights to wear with my cape, I thought I would look sharp.......but instead I look like one of the seven dwarfs. Sleepy, Dopey ? Maybe they had Fibro?

Well on second thought I do not want to look like a super hero. They wear their underwear on the outside of their tights!

Hope you are free and that S-Elaine has her carrier figured out. To check emails and this site while out "caped" we could use voice activated computer device. Sues
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2008]