Job interview for DD/please read my Vol. 2 thread

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Sorry but I didn't know whether to add to my old thread (Vol. 2) or make up a new thread for all to read. So, I am doing both.

Please pray for a successful outcome to her job interview tomorrow afternoon. She needs this job so badly and is in her field. So help me to hope and pray. You can read mpre on the other thread(post) if you wish. Also posted some onthe Porch.

Love and blessings to all,
    Granni
  2. springwater

springwater Member

Been praying continously for your daughter; and her dear son.

I thank the Lord for blessing them both, with the right job and the right

circumstances. For the right accommodation. For peace of mind ande

all things to go smoothly.

God Bless

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Spring Water - thank you for your kind words and prayers. I just got a very short note from DD who told me she thought the interview went well . However, she also said that she wouldn't know anything till next week. So, I guess she still has a chance. I imagine they interviewed others as well.

I will let you know if anything good happens with this or other interviews !!

Again thank you so much for everything.

Love you,
    Granni
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Praying that you have heard good news on the job for your DD.

How is the heat out there? We are roasting! I don't do heat!

Hope you are doing ok where ever you are..I can't remember who is where now..it's been so long talking.
    Love, Cynthia
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. A lot going on here but not a lot of it good.

Was supposed to go OOT to see another daughter but DH isn't feeling well . It is also pouring out (which is a good thing since last year we were in a severe drought last year with wildfires threatening.)

Also they are trying to fix our old a/c or part of it and it is still not fixed. Hopefully the guy can find the part today and get it in and working. Luckily the past few days have been cooler with rain with no A/C., or at least in one part of the house. It is supposed to be in the 80's today they said. If it were sunny it would probably be in the 90's, here in TX.

******My DD without a job still is without and keeps on the search. I am thinking she may not get any luck unless she changes her interest (working in verifying medical insurance) and maybe when the kids go back to school from some of their summer jobs she can find something. No one seems to be hiring !!!!

******Our #2 daughter also was dxed with 1st stage carcinoma of the breast. Next week she will have a lumpectomy and then radiation. So we are very hopeful with a sstinky dx. It could have been a lot worse !!

Thanks so much Cynthia for caring and your good thoughts and prayers.

Love,
    Granni