Job Interview Went Well Need Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Meghanne, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Guys, this is THE one, the BIG one, the pay, the job I'll enjoy, the challenge, everything. Please keep me in your prayers. The interview was yesterday and went very well.

Also, this morning is my Septoplasty, so keep me close in your thoughts. I'm a nervous wreck here at 4:20, getting ready to go.

Trish
  2. dash

dash New Member

I'm praying that your surgery go smoothly and produce ideal results and little discomfort.

I'm asking the Lord, too, that you find favor with those that interviewed you yesterday and that you will hear from them soon.

God bless,
    Dash
  3. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Thank you Dash. I did something yesterday I NEVER do, I emailed all of my trusted friends with these prayer requests. I feel like now it's in God's hands. I've even already mailed the thank you/follow up leter.

Trish
  4. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Nothing on the job. I'm getting very depressed as my inheritance runs thin. I don't have much time left. :( I thought they were so impressed, talked salary, talked second interview, assured me they'd let me know one way or another, and nothing. :(

The septoplasty went fine. One set back when my nose met my greyhound close up, but it fortunately didn't undo the surgery, the splints protected it. The splints are out now, and I'm on lots of meds for my nose. It hasn't been quite three weeks yet. I had my two week follow up and splint removal last Thursday.

I can breathe though. ;)

Trish
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hang in there sweet one! we will pray for you!

Love, Mari
  6. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Thank you so much. I'm running out of money,and growing more afraid every day. Now that my health is better I'm ready to work and do well. If someone will just give me the chance.

Trish
  7. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Hugs back to you Cindy. It's an awful feeling. :(

Trish