Jobs and the Bali situation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SleepyWillow25, Oct 13, 2002.

1. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

Hello everyone,

I can't believe I have been up since 8 AM when I normally wake up at 11.30 PM at my earliest. Mike (my husband)has his first interveiw today for some big Finacial business in the city. He passed the phone interveiw with flying colours, now he has to go today into the city to see the
    recurtment (spelt so wrong rofl) place and if he passes today he will then have an interveiw at the actual place.

My poor hubby is so nervous as we badly need the money also. I got up and made him something to eat and help him with his suit that my dad brought him. How handsome he looked all dressed up.

Of course something had to happen as it always seems to do in this household and family. Mike's electric shaver decided it had seen it days and decided not to work. As Mike has trouble seeing yes you guessed it he cut just below is lower lip. Blood everywhere!!!!

Here is Mike walking around with tissue paper stuck to his lip and cursing at the world. Of course I was Mrs. Calm and kept reminding him to stand up straight, look them in the eyes, shake there hand and don't sit down until they tell you too. I admit this was not helping my poor hubby's butterfly's.

He has just left with tissue paper and all. I feel like a mother and it is her first childs day at Primary School. Please keep him in your thoughts. We badly need the job as it has been so long and many operations etc my husband has had to go through not mentioning my own illnesses. Not only that he has depression and lacks self esteem. This will certainly boost it.

Now about Bali... Isn't that shocking??? The place I never thought that would be targeted. I guess that is exactly what they want to target the unsupecting countries and areas.

When 9/11 happened the world thought, if it can happen to America it could happen else where. I never though thought it would be Bali next. So close to home and so many of the victims being from Australia and NZ. I just hope my friend is back from her trip to Bali as she went there with her boyfriend.

May God Bless all those who have been killed, hurt or have lost a loved one. May God Bless this world!!!!

Horrible!!!!! :(((((

Back to bed now and I will try and sleep. Tasha my cat is on the window begging to be let in and to be feed. I better get going.

Take care everyone!

Love Belle

xxoo

2. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

Hello everyone,

I can't believe I have been up since 8 AM when I normally wake up at 11.30 PM at my earliest. Mike (my husband)has his first interveiw today for some big Finacial business in the city. He passed the phone interveiw with flying colours, now he has to go today into the city to see the
    recurtment (spelt so wrong rofl) place and if he passes today he will then have an interveiw at the actual place.

My poor hubby is so nervous as we badly need the money also. I got up and made him something to eat and help him with his suit that my dad brought him. How handsome he looked all dressed up.

Of course something had to happen as it always seems to do in this household and family. Mike's electric shaver decided it had seen it days and decided not to work. As Mike has trouble seeing yes you guessed it he cut just below is lower lip. Blood everywhere!!!!

Here is Mike walking around with tissue paper stuck to his lip and cursing at the world. Of course I was Mrs. Calm and kept reminding him to stand up straight, look them in the eyes, shake there hand and don't sit down until they tell you too. I admit this was not helping my poor hubby's butterfly's.

He has just left with tissue paper and all. I feel like a mother and it is her first childs day at Primary School. Please keep him in your thoughts. We badly need the job as it has been so long and many operations etc my husband has had to go through not mentioning my own illnesses. Not only that he has depression and lacks self esteem. This will certainly boost it.

Now about Bali... Isn't that shocking??? The place I never thought that would be targeted. I guess that is exactly what they want to target the unsupecting countries and areas.

When 9/11 happened the world thought, if it can happen to America it could happen else where. I never though thought it would be Bali next. So close to home and so many of the victims being from Australia and NZ. I just hope my friend is back from her trip to Bali as she went there with her boyfriend.

May God Bless all those who have been killed, hurt or have lost a loved one. May God Bless this world!!!!

Horrible!!!!! :(((((

Back to bed now and I will try and sleep. Tasha my cat is on the window begging to be let in and to be feed. I better get going.

Take care everyone!

Love Belle

xxoo