jobs online

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vertiesmth, Oct 8, 2006.

1. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

COULD SOMEONE OUT THERE TELL ME ABOUT JOBS ONLINE FOR DISABLED. THE BEST COMPANIES. I MAY HAVE TO QUIT WORKING OUT IN PUBLIC. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. LOVE, VERTIE
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

that this doesn't get lost... there have been a few postings about this subject, you might want to try a search using the search box up above for this forum.

Hope you can find something... from what I've seen, onlinre jobs require high-speed, plus sometimes you have to live in certain areas.

all the best,
    Victoria
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I know some one who works from home for them she is also disabled.

alpineaccess you know the rest.

They do not charge one cent you fill your application on line they do a phone interview.They hire all over the US.

Good like
    Sue
  4. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES. I KNOW THERE IS A GOV'T PROGRAM UNDER THE DEPT. OF SOMETHING BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE TO GO TO ON THE WEB. THANKS AGAIN, LOVE VERTIE
  5. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Hires disabled and handicapped and know that if your on SSD you can only make so much.
    Sue
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

since so many of us do so much research ourselves...

there is a new search engine, chacha, that will hire 'guides' - if you go to their main page and click on the bottom heading of 'press', there's a story that appeared on Good Morning America about being a 'guide'. You pick 3 areas that you are familiar with/interested in .

Doesn't pay a lot, $5/hour, but apparently, you can work as little or as much as you want, so at least there's little stress.

Is anyone trying any of these work at home jobs?

all the best,
    Victoria

7. day2day

day2day Member

I think this might be the link you are looking for?

http://www.nticentral.org/

Hope this is helpful, I have not looked into it yet.

I have looked at the site, but am not by anymeans ready to take that step for employment yet.

Good Luck
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2006]
  8. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I'm glad you asked this one.
  9. bkayisme

bkayisme New Member

okay victoria

what what wha wha what? i guess i need to check out good morning america website to see if they have that info still? you dont remember?well if i have to i will call? i wrote the central thing down that wasnt meant for it was it its early and i took my meds had no sleep, the fog has not lifted yet. so sorry:0
  10. victoria

victoria New Member

The new search engine is called chacha - add the usual ending just like you do for google - com

Then look at the very bottom of the page, there will be some small headings you can click on - click on 'Press'... for 'press coverage'

Hope that helps!
    Victoria