JODIE ID LIKE TO TALK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Jul 20, 2006.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I WROTE YOU LAST MONTH BUT I DONT THINK YOU SAW IT.

IM JUST NOW SO DEPRESSED MY FAMILY IS CRAZY.

THEY ARE ALL VOLITAL AND CAN GO OFF OFF A JOKE OR KIDDING.

WE ALWAYS WERE SO CLOSE BUT NOW THEY STRESS ME OUT I CANT STAND TO BE NEAR THEM

IM GLAD YOUR SON IS DOING GOOD. THOSE WERE THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE.

I WISHED YOU LIVED CLOSER I NEED COUNSELING.

LOVE GAIL
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just read your post to me back in june...i have been thinking of you...lately...and wondering how you were doing...now i know....

i have some tears in my eyes and love in heart for you...

goodness you could always come and visit me...if you need to get away for awhile...

but first i would like to know how is your son that od'd...

i read the post and how horrific to have to experince that...

gail,
    i try to stay on top of my son...so far no drugs, alcohol or sex...i will never say he will be perfect...because i have that fear of him becoming bipolar like his father...i pray that it does not affect him....

but i know if he is showing sign i will not turn a deaf ear or hide my head in the sand...like my son's father's parents have.....

that started w/the add dx when he was a child...then the bipolar stuff started happening n his 20's...but i was not really truly exposed to the obessive drinking habit of self medication cause he would save that for when he was out to sea on the coast guard cutter...

i had heard many stories...but most the ship was getting drunk as well...

well am here for you anytime...we can go off the board and meet and exchange emails or numbers whatever you feel comfortable with....

i feel really badly that missed or june post....i am sorry....

i got back from a football camp last night...cody did really well..he got picked out of over 200 varsity players to do demos on how to tackle and hit...that is special....

i do have a wonderful kid...we have our moments...and his anger does come out once in a bluemoon...but i am finding out more of it is because of his father...

abandonment issues...he finally said it about 2 months or less...curled up in a fetal posisition bawling about his father...he told me he didn't know if he "hated his dad or was angry at him"

so that hurts me, too....

and i just sent my son off to his fathers in san jose california...cody didn't want to go there....

he expressed to me last night he didn't want to have to continue to go there anymore...

he is very hurt by the lack of love, affection,attention and just plain old choosing other woman before his son....

so gail hopefully things will get worked out for cody emotionally....i will be having alot of possible problems w/him as a young adult...because of his father...i just hope he doesn't go bipolar on me...

he has already been dx w/fibro in all of the upper body areas...and is always compaining of lower back problems...

well write me bac..

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

she is a really neat woman like we are all here are too..

i hope all is well w/her son....

and yes gail...i haven't spoken to my mother since last year may....this is the second time in the last 6 years...and it always comes down to me telling the truth about her husband/my father molesting me...if i am quite and go along with the shut your mouth...and pretend we are a normal happy family all is cool...

it stinks that it had to come to this again...but cody didb't want to go to my parents home in michigan...he really doesn't know them...nor would my father ever call any of us kids as adults to see how we are or his grandkids...or say happy b-day..

it has always been about him...

well i need to walkk to 7-11 across the street because i am having a craving for a ice cream cone....

i am here for you anytime....

jodie

and yes fight proud mommy! i can't wait for him to start playing again and learning all of his plays....

it will be interesting what will become of him as a man...
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member