JODIEPLACE GOT A QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meditationlotus, May 5, 2006.

1. meditationlotus

meditationlotus New Member

Could you tell me the name, address and phone number of your attorney and/or his/her website?

Thanks so much
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

in larkspur, ca....try back later i hve to do thins like get some much needed medication i have been w/o and sotm other things...

but i know it is 415 area code...924 -3822
    p.o box 426 larkspur ca free consultation's for ssi/ssdi apeal
    is what your add says...

have you called your local one....attorney...what city and state do you live in...because people can give you recs..of one close by...

jodie
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2006]
  3. meditationlotus

through disabilitysecrets.com?

I posted for a good attorney in Indiana where I live, but all I received was info about ALLSUP. When I contracted Allsup, they acted like I would be turned down because I work part-time.

I will bump that post and see if I get more responses.

I wonder if your attorney works out of state?

thanks for her phone and address and any other info.

Blessings
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i had a list of attorney's fromm a referral service out here...and i called them

and one question to ask them is if you get denied at the hearing level can they take it all the way up the chain?

some only can go to the hearing level..

phyllis goes all the way up....she know here judges...and her stuff too...

i have heard soem one on the board had called davis's office and they told this person they would have to pay for his airline tickets...

but i am sure there are good ones in your area....try and look in you local yellow pages under attorney's under social security....

call a local disabled non-profit organization that helps w/benefits to finding wheel chairs...we have one out here in marin...

jodie
  5. meditationlotus

I've been recoperating from fatigue. Thanks for answering me.

Love.
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and i understand the continous recouperation for all the this stuff...

best wishes

jodie