JODIEPLACE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pirtpain, Dec 17, 2005.

1. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INPUT REGARDING AA AND OTHER COUNSELING GROUPS FOR PEOPLE DEALING WITH ADDICTIONS.
    THANKS FOR THE IDEA ON THE PLUMBING/PIPING TRAINING FOR MY SON, BUT I FOUND OUT THAT HE HURT HIS HIP AND CAN'T DO THAT

KIND OF WORK. MY BROTHER -IN LAW IS A PLUMBING CONTRACTOR
    AND OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESS SO I THOUGHT THE SAME THING SINCE THE MONEY IS SO GOOD. WE HAD A LONG TALK TODAY ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO AND HE ISN'T REALLY SURE. IT IS SAD TO SEE

THAT HE HAS NO MONEY OR ANY FURNITURE BUT A BED. AT LEAST HE STILL HAS HIS KITCHEN SUPPLIES, TOWELS ETC. BUT HE MUST HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING ELSE. I STILL THINK THAT HE HAS SOME SORT OF ISSUE WITH DEPRESSION OR SOMETHING & I TOLD HIM THAT.

MAYBE I CAME ON ALITTLE TO HARD, BUT I FELT HE NEEDED TO KNOW WHERE HE STOOD WITH ME. HE IS ALMOST 29. I REALLY EXPECTED MORE FROM HIM. ANYWAY, I MUST GO FOR NOW BUT I REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THINK OF A WAY FOR HIM TO GET WORK & EVERYTHING. I REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND.

PIRT

2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he needs to tackle the depression and then tackle a future or at least work part time at first then work up...

sorry i don't have much advice hear here but there is free mental help....

i have a problem with my son right now..

i got to go

jodie

i'll be back later