Jody's Post On PBS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

PBS is the place to hear us... 12/15/02 07:59 AM

the website is PBS, then fredfriendly then whocares

I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for this, but this is show that does chronic illness. Don't forget the //
    Hope this helps!!!

Consider Yourself {{{HUGGED}}},

Jody

(Slightly edited to remove the URL. You can use Yahoo or Google to find the PBS website and simply click on the link. Jody, I'm sorry but you put the URL in your title and I could not edit that, so I had no choice but to copy and past rather than deleting the whole shebang)

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

jacibart
    (674)

I agree 100% 12/15/02 02:00 PM

I have sent stuff to Bill Moyers before, we should keep it up, they will get it I think in time, they love this kind of stuff.

Jaci

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

PBS is the place to hear us... 12/15/02 07:59 AM

the website is PBS, then fredfriendly then whocares

I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for this, but this is show that does chronic illness. Don't forget the //
    Hope this helps!!!

Consider Yourself {{{HUGGED}}},

Jody

(Slightly edited to remove the URL. You can use Yahoo or Google to find the PBS website and simply click on the link. Jody, I'm sorry but you put the URL in your title and I could not edit that, so I had no choice but to copy and past rather than deleting the whole shebang)

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

jacibart
    (674)

I agree 100% 12/15/02 02:00 PM

I have sent stuff to Bill Moyers before, we should keep it up, they will get it I think in time, they love this kind of stuff.

Jaci