John's Hopkins CFS Doctor?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Feb 4, 2003.

  1. TerriM

    TerriM New Member

    I know Peter Rowe at John's Hopkins works with children and adolescents and has done a lot of research on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He has also linked it with the connective tissue disorder Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (which I have been diagnosed with). I am interested in whether anyone knows if there is a doctor at John's Hopkins that treats adult CFS patients. I saw some other listings for drs. at Greenspring that treat FM, but not CFS. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks! Terri