Joint Pain and Heart Burn/Reflux

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by croangler, Feb 9, 2013.

1. croangler

croangler New Member

I have bad Joint pain (specifically in my elbows, fingers and bottoms of my feet) in addition to horrible reflux and heartburn.  I'm 32, eat healthy, and am thin.  I get injured easily due to the "bad joints" and get heartburn/gerd from anything that isnt 100% healthy to eat.  I feel like im in a downward spiral and have no idea how to get out.  Please help
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

on, I had reflux once in my life when I was pregnant 49 yrs ago and never since....

But I do take Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics and DGL (stomach lining tamer) all for prevention of any stomach
    issues that could crop up.

I've had arthritis when it first hit me at age 18 and I'm 74.. I've done so much over the yrs and stay away from drugs for the most part and ended up with hip replacement at 72....and more pain issues from chronic inflammation.

Chronic Inflammation is a killer in our bodies..Have you ever had CRP test done by your MD for inflammation in your body.

I'm now taking a new supplement called Anatabloc which works on reducing chronic inflammation in our bodies...and it's working great.