Joint Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulajo, May 19, 2003.

1. paulajo

paulajo New Member

I have joint paint particularly in my knees. One doc said it was osteoarithtis.

Does joint pain cause permanent damage. I haven't taken any medication, just kinda suffer thru it and wonder if that's the right thing to do.

Thanks for any advice . . .

ps
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He really should do this to make a diagnosis.

According to Dr. St. Amand, when the body runs out of soft tissue in which to store phosphate debris, the system starts to store the debris crystals in the joints. The Guai treatment will not reverse the OA but it is supposed to stop the process. My OA in my knees and hands has dramatically improved since being on the Gaui.

Love, Mikie
  3. jka

jka New Member

i have painful knee pain in my joint,hands,shoulders,lower back andhips.rhumy told me it was just part of the fibro.he did x-rays and no athritis showed up.which i'm thankful for since i also have lupus.i do use emo oil on my joints and that helps.also take msm andglucosamine/chondroitin.they all seem to help.

katny c
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I get that knee pain once in awhile. I take 'Joint Fuel'by Twinlab or 'Xtra Strength, Glucosamine/Chondroitin' here at Pro Health, both are very good.

After the pain is gone, my knee is fine. I understand that Glucosamine/Chrondroitin rebuilds the cartilage in the joints.

I also rub my knee with a rub named 'Banalg', and wrap it loosely with an Ace bandage or one of those supports for exercise for the knees. It really helps a lot. I have no idea what causes this. But it does not happen often.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]