joint pains

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Aug 30, 2002.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

my joint pains are getting out of hand. all over. i've been out of msm for a week, it must have something to do with it. everybody remember all i've said about msm. in the meantime, ooowwwch!! cindi
  2. herblady

herblady New Member

my joint pains are getting out of hand. all over. i've been out of msm for a week, it must have something to do with it. everybody remember all i've said about msm. in the meantime, ooowwwch!! cindi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I sure hope you get some relief soon. It could be that you are not taking your MSM!

Best get you some more very soon!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

my rheumy calls it joint food. I also take magnesium. My dr's nurse who has fibro said she was able to get off pain meds by taking this. Takes 6 wks to start working, I was told...she said after 6 months she went off her...was it Vioxx?

Hope you feel better soon. Take care. Michele

P.S. I stash a little bit of things like sugar & my creamer--for the few times I forgot to buy them when the canisters were empty, I would still have a little bit to get me thru.
  5. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

Since I'm new - what is MSM? I'll catch on soon, I promise. Hope you feel better soon.

LisaMay